42

The evening was here.

The main event was going to start in few minutes. Harley was in her room with Abraxas and Smith. They both were trying to pull Harley's corset as tight as they could. "Some more!" Harley shouted at the boys. "Bitch we were all ready and now doing all this manual labor made us all sweaty!" Exclaimed Abraxas still pulling one string towards him.

"Almost!" Screamed Harley and with that the corset was all done in the place. "At the end! Brother I think I need another shower." said Smith while wiping his sweat off his forehead with his handkerchief.

"Thank you boys. you can go now. I need to get ready now." Said Harley while pushing both boys out of her room. "Send me a helper. Someone need to put on this dress on me" Continued Harley.

"Yes I will" said Smith.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A knock was heard in the room. "Come in" said the boy standing infront of the mirror. "Riddle, Hergrace is ready and from what I have heard she is taking Smith as her date" Black said while looking at the boy. "Let it be Black" Tom dismissed her but the girl was not content. "But Riddle she is being a big brat since the time she is here." Black argued but Tom looked at her with bored look.

"I am letting her go off hook this time. I can handle her at school after this" Tom said while putting his cologne on. "Will you be my date Black?" Asked Tom still not looking at her. Black bowed and said "That would be my honor My Lord"

Tom just nodded in response. Tom dismissed the girl. Harley deserved a day off her nightmares doesn't she?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The event was on full blown blast. Samuell's in laws were at Rosier Manor. The first heir who came in the Hall was Maxwell Nott and then Jackson Avery. Next couple was Harley Hergrace and Smith Rosier. Many people were looking at Smith with envy. Smith was type of person who was not well respected in his family. Being the younger one in a well known family was not so easy but there was one major reason for such hate.

Then came Abraxas, Tom and Swethlana. Tom's eyes were fixed on the beautiful girl. Harley was wearing a beautiful black gown. Her waist looked snatched and the smile on the face was out of the world. She was standing with Smith talking to the girl. The girl looked Tom and gave him a slutery smile. Harley looked back to see who was the girl smiling at? She saw Tom Riddle in a beautiful black suit piece. Their eyes met and the devil looked her with an confident smile.

The Fallen Angel was still incomplete without her Devil