14

Harley was running through her trunk but she couldn't find a single thing to wear. "DAME IT!!!" Her shrilly voice echoes in the whole room.

"What happen hergrace?" Asked Black while entering the room. "I need to go to slug club party in an hour and I don't have any dress. I thought I would wear some blazer or something but according to rules girls need to wear formal clothes!!"

"No problem with that take whatever you like from my trunk. It has many dresses." Black said while taking her dress and running in the bathroom for a change.
" you sure??" Exclaimed hergrace from the room.

"Yeah!!" Swethlana's answer echoed in the whole room. "Fine then." Sighed defeatedly while looking through black's open trunk.

After a few minutes, she found a dress suitable for tonight.

"Thank's to Merlin" exhaled Harley.

Tom was standing against the cold wall near the female dormitory's staircase. as the bell on his pocket clock rang 8 he heard a few footsteps. He saw Hergrace and Black all ready in their dresses.

"At least you're punctual" mocked Tom with a dry voice. "Why thank you for a compliment Mr. Riddle now shall we leave." Said Harley with a plain voice.

" ladies first," said tom courtesy. Black took the steps first and left both of them alone while looking for her partner.

As usual, tom led the way, and the girl silently followed him.

Easy to manipulate if needed.

When they reached Slughorn's chamber from extended his arm for hergrace to put her hand on it. "Don't do anything stupid" mumbled Tom. Before getting an answer he dragged her inside the chamber with a perfect smile on his face and Harley followed just back.

When they both entered Harley saw some known faces. Abraxas Malfoy, Nicole Lestrange, Jackson Avery, Swethlana Black, Smith Rosier. There were some Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff students and even lesser Gryffindors.

"Ahh, tom my boy" Slughorn greeted them both with a back pat. "Sorry for being late professor I seem to get lost in Hogwarts library books often nowadays." Said Harley.

Good liar

"It's ok my child you know what they say the best comes at last." Chuckled the professor.

"Whatever you say, professor," Tom said with a polite smile.

"Have something to drink my number one students I will be busy with someone else," Slughorn announced before leaving them alone.

From nowhere Rosier pops out behind Harley.

"What a sight do we have here?" Rosier said while greeting her grace with wiggling eyebrows.

"Hello to you too rosier" Tom replied to rosier. "Let's go everyone is waiting for you Harley you have been a hot topic in our friends. And now you special entrance with Riddle blow everyone's mind" Rosier said like a kid full of excitement.

Tom, Harley, and Smith reached the end of the small ballroom where some students were standing while sipping their juice.

" guys see who do we have here" Rosier announced his entrance. "Harley they are my childhood friends you may know some of them," Smith said while starting the introduction.

"This is Swethlana Black the only heir of the black family you already know her and then this is Abraxas Malfoy heir of Malfoy family"

Harley replied with a small smile and courteous nodes. "Then this Nicole Lestrange, Maxwell nott and Jackson Avery"

"Pleasure to have another wonderful witch with us," Lestrange said with a sweet smile.

"Likewise, thank you for having me here" replied Harley