16

The night was still young when Slughorn announced the starting of dinner. Hergrace was sprung between her date Tom and one of his most trusted friends Avery.

Everyone we're looking at her like she was a piece of art in a museum. Each pair of eyes gave her an intense stare and this was something Harley could not handle. Slughorn maybe noticed it and cleared his throat.

"So Miss Hergrace what do you think about your future?" Asked Professor with curiosity to hergrace. This stiffened her grace for a second but no one noticed it or that was what she thought.

Tom noticed every move, every glance she throw toward others.

Naive girl

That was what Tom thought while focusing on his food. "I think I will be a businesswoman just like my mother," said Harley while giving a subtle smile to herself remembering her mother.

"Your mother was a great businesswoman but a greater potion master." Said Slughorn which shocked her grace inside.

But she just smiled at him and nodded while muttering a small "Indeed she was" Both Tom and Malfoy were having a small silent conversation in their eyes and at the end, Malfoy nodded.

"But the things I heard about your bloodline is that females of the house are not allowed to step out of the house once they pass their schooling" interrupted someone from Ravenclaw whose name Harley didn't think was important.

" And you are?" Asked Harley with the fakest smile to which someone coughed his water while trying to control his laughter. "Name is Noah Williamson, the same year as you but in Ravenclaw," said the boy with a touch of humiliation.

"You see Williamson time changes and so do rituals and if I am going to be lord of me Bloodline I have all rights to change some rules" Deadpaned with a cold reply.

"But think some rituals should not be changed. Females are meant to be in the home not in ministry doing business or politics." Again interrupted The muggle-born wizard.

"Yeah I also think some old rules and rituals should be not changed like muggle-born studying with superior blood like us," asserted Harley with venomous eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Shouted the Ravenclaw but no one moved an inch. "Just like you dared to tell me where a woman should be" answered back, Harley.

Since the maximum number of students on the dinner table were Slytherins and some pureblood Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and only one pureblood Gryffindor no one opposed Harley's argument instead some were nodding their heads in approval.

"Professor!" Complain the boy with almost a whining childish voice. To which the professor replied "If you can't take comments don't give them" said Slughorn with a boring voice.

Tom Riddle was amazed and impressed both with the argument which Harley put. But he will not show a single emotion on his face. She should not know anything inside Tom.

Many of his friends were also impressed and one who was most impressed was Malfoy since his family is the one that preaches the lessons of Purity the most.

"The Feast is bought to an end. Everyone should reach their dorm rooms I don't want any if you wandering in Hallways at night" concluded Slughorn