9

LWhen Harley reached the potion class she was met with a full packed class of Slytherin and Ravenclaw including professor Slughorn.

" I see miss hergrace is late? Fashionably late?" Asked Slughorn with a bit of taunt.

" well, I am sorry for being late." Said Harley with not a bit feeling of sorry in her voice. "I can see how sorry you are and now you can take your seat." With that Slughorn started writing something on the blackboard.

Harley sat next to the golden-eyed boy. " why are you late?" Asked smith with a small mischievous smile.

Did he know something? " just some work," said Harley and looked back at the board where the professor wrote.

                        Amortentia

" so anyone can tell what is Amortentia?" Asked professor.

May hands raised of course this was Slytherin and Ravenclaw class, not Gryffindors.

" I see many hands but I would like someone new to answer. Miss Hergrace?" Questioned professor Slughorn and her grace replied with.

"Amortentia was the most powerful love potion in existence. It caused a powerful infatuation or obsession from the drinker. It had a distinctive mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rose from it in characteristic spirals."

" Correct miss Her grace. 2 points to Slytherin for a proper definition. There is one more feature that is if you smell the potion it will smell just like the person you love. Well, many think it's a rumor but it's true."  Said professor

"Everyone be in pairs and start the work." Dismissed professor.

"How about we make a pair. We look good together" said rosier with a smirk." I would prefer alone rosier." Exclaimed hergrace as she started walking towards the ingredients closet.

" wait at least read the ingredients?" Asked rosier as he followed her behind. Harley surveyed through the shelves and found all ingredients and hand them over to rosier.

" Follow me " demanded Harley as she walked towards her table.

" Rosier do we have Ashwinder eggs.
Rose thorns.
Peppermint.
Powdered moonstone.
Pearl dust.
Rose petals." Asked her grace as fixed cauldron on the heat.

"Yes, yes, and yes we do have all the ingredients." Said rosier putting the stuff on the table.

" how long will it take?" Asked rosier to write a report as well.

" an hour and a half." Responses back.

" sweet," said rosier, and both got busy with their work.

On the other hand, Malfoy hier was keeping a close eye on new 'friend' of rosier.

"Malfoy keep four eyes on the potion." Said Riddle who was writing the report. " Riddle, don't you feel that this girl is a bit weird?" Asked Malfoy.

" Which girl?" Asked tom still his eyes on a piece of parchment. " the new green-haired girl" said Malfoy. "She came in the middle of year Malfoy there is nothing weirder than that. We can investigate later but keep an eye on the potion!" Scolded riddle who was fed up with the childish act of Malfoy.

"Rosier keep rotating the spatula," said Harley before starting clearing the table.

"Yes, mam" replied rosier with a tint of mocking. "If anything happened to this potion I will be cooking you next in this cauldron." Said Marley in a warning tone.

"Merlin this potion should be ok or she will kill me," rosier said dramatically. "Overdramatic queen" chuckled Harley.