44

Harley was sitting on the Hogwarts Express she was sitting with bunch of Ravenclaws. Almost all of them were neck deep in the books. There was only one girl who had a sketch book in her hand. Harley looked at the girl. She had a slightly tanned skin with beautiful and thick black hair were braided.

She definitely wasn't British. The girl caught Harley's gaze but did not said anything. The other Ravenclaw looked at the tanned girl and said "maybe you should study abit and do not try to be a Hufflepuff." The other girl just smiled and looked at the mean Ravenclaw. "Maybe you should mind your own business and do not try to be my professor, know it all mudblood!" The tanned girl commented back.

Before getting an answer the long haired girl stood and excused herself. When the girl was out of the compartment Harley looked at the muggle born who had a red face now. "That's why that stupid do not have any friend!" Screeched the low born with full rage. "Maybe if this school did not allowed bitches like you it would have not happened" Muttered Harley while standing with book and storming out of the compartment.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Everyone were now settle down in The Great Hall when headmaster Dippet started his small welcome speech. Harley could feel someone's stare on her, She then looked at the professor table and saw Dumbledore looking at her with the warm smile. Harley could only smile back hesitantly.

The Heirs and Tom sat in the middle of Slytherin table and Harley sat at the end of table. The speech was finished and the food was now food was infront of them. Not even a minute would have passed and Harley felt someone shift from her right side. She looked up and saw the golden haired boy stood tall infront of her and then he sat next to her.

"Hello Harley girly what are you having for dinner?" Asked the boy while picking up a fork from table. "Smith you did not even gave me a chance to put anything in my plate" Said Harley rolling her eyes and started to put two different plates infront of her.

"Thank you" said the boy before putting a portion of roasted chicken in hid and the girl's plate. They both were enjoying the dinner when Harley remembered the girl from train.

"Smith there is a girl in Ravenclaw. She have long long hair, did not look British" Harley did not even finished when Rosier interrupted "Oh you must be talking about Sunaina Kholia, she is a very different case from all the other international student

"How is she different?" Asked Harley now fully into conversation. "She is a very rare case almost all the Indian student goes in Gryffindor because of their warrior background but she was sorted into Ravenclaw." Answered Smith.

"And?" Questioned the girl to which Smith answered with a frown. "Why so entrusted in her?" Questioned back the boy. "Just give the answer Smith" Said Harley while taking a piece of chicken on her fork.

"She is a pureblood. Her father is very big merchant of potions and stuff, no-one know about her parents much but that girl's brain is so fast. She comes second always after Tom. She is known to be brutally honest. She hates Dumbledore apparently." Finished Smith. "Sounds like a Slytherin to me being honest." commented Harley.

"Same everyone wonders that. Because of her Ravenclaw always lose their points" Chuckled the boy. "She sounds like an ally. I think I should talk to her and also help me stay away from Tom" said the girl while taking a sip of water.

"Sure" said the boy and both friends continued their dinner.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................