39

"My Lord the work is done" said Black while knocking silently on the balcony's door. "You can leave" said Tom while mushing the cigarette butt on the ashtray. Tom walked inside and saw Harley still was now on her place but this time she was wearing a black silk pyjamas

The girl looked so calm but only Tom knows what storm is there in her heart and Tom will mould this storm the way he wants. Tom knew he was a monster and he will make her as well one. She will be part of Tom's future and a very important one.

Tom walked towards his wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black pyjama and a robe then he walked in the bathroom while taking the last look at green haired girl.

After taking a long shower , Tom walked out wearing the robe and black trousers. Tom walked towards the fireplace and picked the book sat on the table before it. He sat on the plush arm chair and called "Missy" With a pop a small elf came. "Missy here Master Tom "

"Missy pack Madam Hergrace's clothes in her trunk" Said Tom while reading book. "Missy will anything else Master Tom?" Asked the elf with blown eyes. "Nothing more Missy" Said the boy. With another pop the elf was gone from there.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The morning came by and the sunshine shone direct in the green haired girl's eyes. The girl tried to block the light with the sheets but no use. Then she was struck with last night's memory. Dorin? where was he?

She sat in the bed and looked at her surroundings, it was not her room. Where is she? She then looked at her clothes and her breath stuck in her throat. Her clothes? Did Dorin? Then she noticed a known watch clock on the side table of bed.

"Good morning Harley. Had a good night sleep?" Tom said while walking in the room. Harley looked at Tom and her breath again stuck in her throat. Tom stood there topless while rubbing dry his wet hair.

"Like what you see my little girl?" Asked Tom with a smirk plastered his face. To which Harley scoffed "You wish Tommy boy"

"You cheeky brat, do you even know what happened last night?" Tom asked and Harley looked at him with confused expression. "D.Doris where is he?" Asked the girl. "Are you worried about him? he almost raped you yesterday?" Tom asked with abit of raised voice.

"Don't be a fool Tom! " said the girl. "If your thinking that he is dead then you are wrong. but soon he will be" Continued Tom while sitting on the arm chair drinking his coffee. Harley stood up from the bed and walked towards Tom. Tom now noticed the girl was wearing shorts.

"And last question" Asked Harley sitting infront of Tom. "What?" Barked Tom in annoyance. "What am I doing in your room tommy boy?" Asked the girl while snatching the half drunk coffee from Tom's hand.

Tom was kind of frozen for a second and then he replied. "You were knocked out cold little girl. What was I suppose to do?" Asked Tom while picking up the newspaper infront of him.

"Such a gentleman Tom, took the girl to your room while you could have taken her to her own room" Now Harley was kind off irritating Tom.

"So what your not the first girl who was in bed." dismissed the boy but it kind of hurt the girl who immediately went silent.

"So am I just like any other girl Tom?" Asked Harley. "Ofcourse you fool" Said Tom not picking his gaze up from the newspaper. Harley stood up and walked towards the door of room just when she was about to exit the room she smashed the coffee mug on the ground with all the force.

Tom immediately stood up from his chair and looked at the girl's back with blown eyes.