11

Tom Riddle's pov

Whoever I see that girl hergrace. I feel like she can be more than a mere student or a lonely student. Today when she told what school she was linked to y curiosity increased. I walked towards the library with Avery behind me.

"What are we gonna look for Riddle?" He asked in a hushed tone as we entered the library.

"Anything related to Transleves school of independent witches and wizards," I told him while looking at my surroundings noticing a few Slytherin sitting.

" My father told me once about the school," Avery said while looking through books. " He told me ministry is trying to close that school since its traditions are centuries old. Since the day that school was made no tradition is changed." Said Avery while shaking his head in disagreement.

"And how old is that school?" Asked Tom now fully into the conversation. " it was made around 800 AD. It's older and darker than Hogwarts. The student and families who still believe in traditional magic send their children there" Avery said taking out a book and ruffling through pages.

"Here!" Avery said pointing towards the chapter.

" Traditional schools of dark magic"

This girl was getting more interesting more and more and It was impressive how much hatred she brought up in him. She never talked to me but still made me hate her a hundred percent.

"Thank you for your help Avery now let's go to the great hall' said Riddle not even glancing at Avery once. He transfigured the book in smaller size and dumped it in his inner pocket of the robe.

" Avery?" Tom asked as they walked towards the stairs. "Yes, Riddle? Replied Avery in contrast.

" what do you think about that girl?" Asked tom while looking ahead. "Which girl riddle? Again questioned Avery.

" The one with green hair " replied Riddle with dry interest. " Her name is Harley Azazel Hergrace. Firstborn of her family. The interesting character I must say. Good at potion and DADA. Her bloodline is very strong and as old as Slytherin's bloodline. It was once said the lords of both Hergrace and Slytherin were so good friends that they wanted to marry their offsprings."

" then? How did Hergrace have a fall down? Asked Tom.

"Don't know" replied Avery when they entered the great hall. " get me all information about Hergrace bloodline by your Father" commanded tom.

"Of course"

Tom notice one thing about Hergrace was She liked to do things on her own, especially when she was good at them and his obliging nature was most welcome. Like she did all the work in potion class and didn't let Rosier put even an ingredient in it.

Independent noted .