Chapter 63

Three weeks later... 

Emma sat at her vanity mirror, trying to prepare for bed. Instead, she found herself focusing on the hairbrush in front of her. She took every opportunity she could to practice some magic...  The princess frowned her eyebrows and wrinkled her nose as the object rose in the air. Once it was completely off the table she inhaled a deep breath, remembering everything she was taught. Her forest green eyes followed the brush as it moved in front of her, slowly bouncing in the air. Releasing the breath she took in, the brush moved to the far side of the room, landing on her bedside table. The princess smiled to herself at her small accomplishment.

    "That was amazing, darling." Killian said looking up from the book he was reading on their bed.

    Emma's smile grew wider, "Watch this." She said, closing her eyes tightly.

    Suddenly the book Killian was reading vanished from his hands and appeared on her vanity table. The captain got up with a smirk on his face, he knew she could do it. "It's not polite to tamper with a man's book like that." He teased as he leaned in to kiss her neck.

    The princess giggled as his stubble tickled her skin, "I think I've gotten the hang of it now." She said and Killian placed soft kisses on her jawline, "Elsa was right, I just had to trust myself."

    "Mhmm." The captain slurred as he continued to place kisses upon her skin, "What do you say we head over to the bed and take a break?" He whispered in her ear.

    Emma bit her bottom lip as he kissed her ear, "What if someone walks in?" She whispered.

    "No one will have intentions to walk in on this... believe me." He responded seductively.

She couldn't help but give in a little... she pulled him in for a kiss that he quickly deepened. Killian managed to hug her waist closer to his, causing her to stand, giving him the opportunity to lead them over to the bed. Never breaking their kiss, the captain laid his princess down on the bed and hovered over her, only stopping to look at his favorite sight.

Her skin had returned to its natural color and her eyes shined their emerald green color again. Her cheeks were flushed with redness and her lips screamed to be kissed. He ran his fingers through her soft golden hair that poured all over the bed. Her nightgown teased him, begging to be pulled off. He absolutely adored this woman with everything in him. Not a second went by that he wasn't captivated by her and all her glory... He brought his hand up to her face and rubbed her soft cheek with his thumb, still hovering over her. His eyes made his way to the diamond swan necklace her parents gave her for her birthday a few years ago, right before they met. He didn't recall her ever taking it off. It almost reminded him of the rose gold ring he gave her, she never took that off either. Not even if it didn't match a single piece of clothing she wore...

    He leaned in to kiss her again and in the midst of their make-out session there was a soft knock on their door, "Ignore that." He said, still kissing her.

    Emma laughed, "What if they walk in?" She said, slightly pushing him back.

Frustration washed over him as he got off her and let her answer the door.

    Once the princess opened the door she was greeted by Elsa in her nightwear, "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but we're trying to make a fire in the grand hall and none of the matches are working... Do you think you could help us?"

    Emma knew the queen was referring to the ability to make fireballs, "Of course." She said with a nod, "I'll be back soon, Killian."

The captain nodded as she left the room, How he wished she didn't open the damn door...