Chapter 64

One month later... 

The gang was currently in the grand hall, attending another one of Emma's magic lessons. The lesson was close to an end as the Kingdom of Arendelle was in store for a fun-filled day. The kingdom was in its summer months and it was exceptionally hot. They requested a day filled with snow and cold weather to beat the heat. The queen was more than happy to grant their wishes, however, she needed to attend her friend's lesson first... 

Emma had gotten quite good with magic, in fact, Elsa thought there wasn't much more to teach and a lot of the learning was now on Emma's shoulders. The Princess of Misthaven was currently trying to put out the fire from the fireplace. She could easily create a fireball and then create a fire, but she often had trouble undoing her own magic.

    "Come on, Emma! You can do it." Anna cheered on.

    "Shhhh, Anna." Her sister whispered calmly, "She's trying to focus." Elsa clarified, referring to Emma.

    The Princess of Mishaven bit her lower lip, "I'm not sure what to do in order for the fire to extinguish..."

    Killian pulled her in for a hug, "It's alright, Swan."

    Elsa knew what she meant, creating magic was one emotion, but undoing the magic was another... "What did you think of when you created the fire?"

    Emma shrugged her shoulder while still in her pirates embrace, "Sometimes things that make me upset."

    "Then think of something that calms you down." The queen suggested.

    "Think of Killian, he always calms you down." Kristoff chimed in.

    "Go give it a try, love." Killian encourages, releasing her from his arms.

Emma nodded and made her way back over to the burning fireplace. She closed her eyes and thought of her favorite pirate and how he always brought a smile to her face whenever she was sad. She thought of how his hug felt like home and his smile was the world's best cure... With those thoughts in her head, she raised her hand above the fire and closed her fingers.

Everyone in the room applauded and patted her on her back indicating she successfully undid her magic. She opened her eyes and gave a wide smile.

    Anna squealed, "I knew you could do it!" She beamed, pulling her close friend in for a hug.

    "Great job, Em." Kristoff remarked, being the second to offer a warm hug.

    "A very good job indeed." Elsa said with a head nod before heading to the exit, "I have to go prepare for the snow day, but I'll see you all soon."

    "Oh, we'll come help!" Anna said, pulling Kristoff along with her.

    Emma let out a laugh before turning to her favorite person, "You're amazing, Emma." Killian said and he placed his hand on her waist and leaned down for a soft kiss.

    The princess naturally returned the kiss with a blush, "I had no idea everyone was such a fan of my magic." She observed, placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

    "Well, I'm a fan of every part of you." He remarked, causing her cheek to burn red, "Like these lips, for example, I could kiss them all day." He teased, pressing his forehead against hers.

Emma smiled as she hungrily kissed him, which the pirate gladly escalated. The princess placed her hand on his neck, causing chills to go up Killian's spine. He pulled her closer in return...

    "Oh god!" A voice interrupted.

    The princess was the first to pull away, finding Anna had entered the room and was now covering her face with one of her hands. "Is everything alright?" Emma asked out of breath.