Bras

*Fanfiction Request*

Jordan- 10

Now that Jordan was 10 she was discovering more about her body, she saw how it was constantly changing all the time. When she'd be at school she hears girls talking wearing training bras or sports bras. Most days she'd look down at herself, maybe she could start wearing them.

A thought maybe a tad horrific had popped into her head. How would she ask her father? Would he understand? Would he be awkward about it? Sometimes it could be hard only having a male parent. Some stuff they'd understand, some stuff they wouldn't. A time like this made Jordan miss her mother.

A loud bell broke Jordan from her thoughts, the long school day was finally over it felt like it was dragging on all day long. Her father was busy at work so Erin had offered to pick up her sister. Erin waited outside in the car, Jordan walked out slowly till she had gotten to her sister's car. Getting in the passenger seat she buckled up.

"Hey Jordy, how was your day?" Erin asked, smoothing the young girl's hair back.

"Good I guess. Can I ask you something?" The ten-year-old looked at her sister.

"Of course honey"

"How old were you when you got your first bra?"

The blonde just about choked on air when that came from her sister, in a way she couldn't blame her for asking. Jordan never had a mother. She seeked the female influence from Erin, Trudy, and Meredith. Whenever the young girl needed any girl advice even for the smallest thing she had gone to them.

Erin also knew it would be awkward for Jordan to bring it up to Hank or Justin, they knew what they knew but for Jordan it could still feel awkward and a tad embarrassing. It was always hard for the ten-year-old to bring up certain subjects with her father or brother.

"Well I was probably just about 12 or 13, just a little older than you"

"I heard girls at school talking how they wear training bras or sports bras"

"Girls your age can wear them too, there's nothing wrong with that".

"Do..do you think you can maybe take me to look at some? It would be weird with dad"

"Of course I can take you Jordy"

"Thanks Erin"

"Anytime sweetheart"

"Could we go Saturday?"

"I think we can make that happen"

The young girl smiled, Erin had taken the young girl home. She had stayed with Jordan until Hank and Justin came home. The young woman was probably gonna help Jordan break the news to her father that she wanted to start wearing bras. Knowing Hank she already knew for starters he wouldn't like it.

He didn't want his little girl to grow up, he wanted her to stay his baby forever. But sadly he knew that she'd grow up but she would always still be his baby girl. Around 7 in the evening Hank and Justin had come home after long days at work. Both men were fit with a small force that knocked them back as the small ten-year-old hugged them.

"Hello to you too sweetheart" Hank chuckled.

"It's my little Jo Jo" Justin picked his sister up and tickled her.

Jordan had broken out into a fit of giggles and laughter, Hank always smiled seeing his children. They were his life, they were his world. As long as they stayed happy, safe, and healthy, all things were right in his world.

"Hank, you got a minute" Erin called from the kitchen doorway.

He looked at her. "Yeah" He then turned back to his son. "Be careful, don't drop your sister"