Stranger Danger

Jordan- 5

Jordan was now 5 and Hank was slowly starting to worry soon she'd learn about the evil world around her and the older father was determined to keep her safe and protected from it no matter what. What worried him were the enemies he made, being a Detective in the gang unit he'd made enemies left and right so far nobody was stupid enough to threaten him or his family.

Hank had just arrested a couple gangbangers and they were being escorted to the District, once there they were brought to the lock up and Hank shut the gate.

"Enjoy your stay". Hank spoke.

"I forgot to ask Detective, how's your daughter doing? What's her name...oh yeah Jordan. How is little Jordan doing". One of the men spoke with a smug look on his face.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me".

Opening the gate to the cell Hank stepped inside and roughly picked up the gangbanger by the front of his shirt looking him dead in the eye with a death glare.

"Let me be clear on one thing, if anything happens to my daughter if she so much as skins her knee I'll skin your ass alive. We clear". Voight said in a threatening voice.

"You know as well as I do you can't protect her forever".

"Something happens to her and you'll never see the light of day again".

"I believe you mean that".

Hank threw him back down on the bench and walked out closing the gate behind him leaving.

"You know I'm right Voight! It'll be a matter of time!" He called out taunting the Detective.

It was taking all of Hank's strength not to beat the living hell out of him, he managed to keep Jordan safe this long from everyone and he'll continue to do it. As he walking he couldn't help but think what the gangbanger said to him, 'You can't protect her forever'.

The older father knew it wasn't true, he'd always protect his children till the last breath in his body. He never let what criminals said get to him. He was in his office wrapping up the current case once that was over he sat in his chair sighing, he looked on his desk and picked up the picture.

The picture was of him, Justin and Jordan, Hank was holding his little girl and Justin stood right next to him the small family all had a huge smile on their faces.

He hated the fact that somehow his children were brought into his cases, to be used as leverage against him. It infuriated him to have his family used against him as leverage, he knew his son was old enough to defend himself but that wouldn't stop the older father from looking out for him. Then to have his little girl brought into this that made his blood boil, who would be so cruel and cold hearted to use an innocent child?

Alvin Olinsky saw his friend in his office deep in his thoughts so he decided to knock on the door.

"Hey you ok man?" Alvin asked.

"Not really". Hank replied honestly.

The older man stepped into his office and sat down across from his friend.

"What's going on?"

"One of the gangbangers we arrested, they brought up Jo. He threatened her".

From that statement it infuriated Alvin, to hear that his goddaughter was being threatened. To hear and know that part of his family was being threatened all bets were off, if any member of his family was threatened or targeted that was gonna be the end of that person forever.