Potty Training

*Fanfiction Request*

Jordan- 2

Ever since Jordan had turned two a lot has happened, she got her first toddler bed, she was now walking, she was still learning to talk, she was always eager to learn. Now came another lesson, potty training.

Hank had kept Jordan in pull ups but he figured now would be the perfect time to potty train her. Camille had been the one to potty train Justin when he was a toddler because he was always working, now it was his turn with Jordan.

He'd always figured that Anna would be there to help out with stuff like this or just see the milestones of their little girl but sadly no. It was all up to him with his son's help.

One day Hank had a rare day off so he decided to spend it at home with Jordan. While the toddler was playing she started shaking her legs rapidly and the older father knew what was wrong.

"Jo do you have to use the potty?" Hank asked.

"Yes". Jordan answered.

Sweeping her up he took her upstairs to the bathroom he set her down in front of the toilet and before she could move she wet herself. Sighing, Hank went and got her a clean pair of shorts and a new pull up. After quickly cleaning her and changing her the older father brought her downstairs and sat down on the couch and looked at his little girl.

"Alright Jo, you're a big girl now right". Hank started.

"Right, I'm a big girl". Jordan agreed.

"Well not that you're a big girl and no longer a baby you have to start using the potty like me and Justin".

"No".

"Why not?"

"It's scary, it could eat me".

Hank couldn't help but chuckle. "Sweetheart it's not gonna eat you there's nothing to be afraid of".

"I don't wanna".

"Jo, you don't wanna be in a diaper forever those are for babies and you aren't a baby anymore. You're a big girl now and you use the potty like me and Justin".

"I no baby, I'm a big girl".

"That's right and big girls like you start to use the potty".

"It won't eat me?"

The older father chuckled. "No sweetie it won't eat you".

The father and daughter headed out to the store, Hank had gotten a toddler seat for Jordan. She had picked out a purple Minnie Mouse one, after getting that they headed to the clothes area for toddlers and the two year old had picked out some underwear.

She picked out some with heart shapes, some with solid colors, others with cartoon characters. After getting the stuff the father and daughter headed home, Jordan was changed into a pair of underwear.

As the day progressed she was fine, the toddler had no accidents so far. The time was now reaching 6 in the evening Hank had checked on his baby girl. He headed to the kitchen to start dinner, Jordan started holding her legs together she started to move frantically.

"Daddy!" Jordan called out.

Hank ran out of the kitchen and seen her moving quickly and he knew what was going on. He swept her up and ran her up the steps going to the bathroom he put her toilet seat cover on the toilet. The toddler was still unsure about it but before she could be sat down she ended up wetting herself and Hank's shirt.

"I sorry daddy, I didn't mean it".

"It's alright sweetheart, it was an accident". Hank tells her gently.

He quickly cleaned her and changed her, Hank headed to his room and changed out of the soiled shirt and put a fresh one on. The whole time he had to think of a way to get his little girl to use the bathroom but how? He then had an idea, the two head down stairs and he got a piece of paper making a chart.

The chart was separated into the days of the week and separate times of the days, once it was finished he put it on the fridge. He then picked up his little girl showing it to her.

"What's that daddy?" Jordan asked.

"That's you're potty chart, whenever you use the potty you get a sticker and at the end of the week if you got all the stickers you get a reward". Hank explained.

"Really?"

"Yup, each time the rewards will be different. We can go to the park, to the zoo, anything you want but you gotta use the bathroom".

"Ok daddy".

"That's my girl".

Before he started dinner he brought her backup to the bathroom, the toddler was next to her father. Hank went over to the toilet.

"This is the toilet where we use the potty and when were finished, we flush it pushing the handle down".

He pushed it causing the toilet to flush, the loud noise had scared Jordan as she ran and gripped her father's leg tightly.

"What was that?"

"Sweetheart it's not gonna hurt you, it just went away".

"It went bye bye?"

Hank chuckled and smiled. "Yeah it went bye bye".

Jordan was still unsure about it but trusted her father. During the evening Hank had put the two year old in a pull up so she wouldn't have any accidents during the night.

By the next morning, Jordan woke up with her pull up dry. Hank woke up and went to check on his little girl, the two year old was wide awake sitting in her bed as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"Morning sweetheart". Hank greeted his baby.

"Morning daddy". Jordan replies.

"Do you have to use the potty?"

"No".

"Are you sure?"

"I sure".

Hank picked her up and carried her to the bathroom she pulled the pull up down thinking she was going to be changed but instead the older father put her toilet seat on the toilet then set her on it.

"Can you sit here and try to use the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute to check on you".

"Ok".

The older father left the two year old on the toilet while he went downstairs and started a pot of coffee, he pulled some stuff out for breakfast. Before he started cooking he went to check on his little girl. After sitting on the toilet for a couple of minutes Jordan used it when Hank got back up their he ran to Jordan's room to grab her a pair of underwear and went back.

"Did you use the potty Jo?"

"I did it daddy!"

"Good job baby".

After making sure she's clean Jordan flushed the toilet, the noise still scared her as she hid behind her father.

"It's not gonna hurt you sweetheart".

"It's loud".

"It's suppose to be".

Jordan changed into a pair of underwear, the father and daughter headed downstairs Hank had set Jordan in her booster seat then gave her a coloring book and crayons.

The rest of the day when Jordan was shaking her legs rapidly Hank brought her up to the bathroom and sat her there until she used it.

By the end of the first week Jordan had used the bathroom and as a reward he took her to the zoo.

It took the toddler a couple of months for her to use the bathroom by herself, when she felt that she had to go she ran up the steps by herself she put her toilet seat cover on and climbed up there by herself. Jordan would fight every now and then about using the bathroom but in the end she did it.

Hank was such a proud father, his little girl was already 2 years old and accomplished a lot for her age. He missed some of Justin's milestones when he was growing up so to see his little girl and to see her milestones it meant a lot to him.