Commander Perry meets Jordan

*FanFiction request* 

Jordan-4

Early one day Hank had the day off from work so he decided to spend it with Jordan, he hasn't be able to spend a lot of time with her due to his long hours but today he was determined to spend the whole day with his little girl. Doing whatever she wanted to do.

The father and daughter decided to walk to the park, as they walked a lot of people looked the other way when they seen him. He smirked knowing he had a certain effect on people, thankfully he was glad Jordan was too young to understand what was going on. He kept his guard up the entire time and made sure to keep his gun on his hip but out of her view so he doesn't scare her.

Once they were at the park the hyper toddler couldn't wait to go play but her father had kept her back for a moment.

"Alright sweetheart go play, but stay where I can see you. Don't wander off anywhere". Hank tells her.

"Ok daddy". Jordan replied with a smile.

"That's my girl".

He then let go of her hand as she ran to the playground and began playing, Hank couldn't help but chuckle. He sat down on the bench and watched his little girl as she played, he'd also look around to make sure she's safe.

As she was playing Hank looked around and seen Commander Perry, he got along with the Commander. He smiled because if it weren't for him he would have never met Anna and for that he would always be grateful for that. Perry had seen Hank sitting down and he went over to him.

"Hank nice seeing you". Perry says.

"Commander". Han greeted him.

"It's Ron outside the office".

"How are you doing Ron?"

"Can't complain. How are you doing?"

"Same can't complain".

"What brings you here today?"

Before Hank could reply a smile appeared on his face when he heard his sweet little girl's voice.

"Daddy! Look!" Jordan called to her father.

He looked to her to see her swinging a bit high but managed to be careful.

"Be careful sweetheart". Hank called back.

Ron looked back to see the smile on Hank's face.

"I didn't realize you had a daughter". Ron said.

"I don't tell a lot of people due to our work so only a few people know about her. It's for her safety". Hank replied.

"If I may ask, where's her mother?"

Hank's throat tightened, he still had a hard time talking about Anna.

"Anna she died when Jo was a baby".

"Anna. Anna Carter? The FBI agent from the case?"

"Yeah, I loved her more than anything. She gave me the best gift ever". He paused for a moment he took a deep breath and continued. "I wanna thank you Ron".

"May I ask what for?"

"If it weren't for you I would have never met Anna and I wouldn't have the most wonderful daughter ever. I wouldn't have had a family again. So thank you".

"You're welcome".

A moment later Jordan came over to her father and Ron.

"What's up sweetheart". Hank says.

"May I have some juice please". Jordan replies.

"Jo this is my friend Ron, wanna say hi".

The toddler looked to her father's friend as he gave her a smile.

"Hi". Jordan says shyly.

"Hi sweetie". Ron said with a smile.

Hank then handed her a juice box and she drank it, she was finished with it and wiped her mouth.

"Thank you daddy".

"You're welcome sweetheart".

She then turned to Ron. "It was nice meeting you".

"It was nice meeting you too sweetheart".

The four year old then ran back and started playing again.

"She's beautiful Hank". Ron tells his friend.

"Thank you". Hank replied with a smile.

"She looks just like her mother".

"Jo looks like Anna but has my attitude and temper".

"That I don't doubt at all. It'll be hard to keep all the boys away from her when she's older".

A small smirk then appeared on his face. "No little punk will ever be worthy of her and besides I'll make sure they all stay away".

"That I really don't doubt".

"Between me and my son, no boy will ever come around".

"I can honestly see that".

He then stood up and shook Hank's hand then left. Hank let Jordan play for another hour before getting her and they headed home.

"Daddy where'd your friend go?" Jordan asked.

"He had to go home honey". Hank replied.

"He was nice".

"Wanna hear a story".

"Yeah".

"My friend Ron, who you just met he actually introduced me to your mommy".

"Really?"

"Yup".

The father and daughter continued to walk home.