Visiting Dad

*This is takes place when Voight is in jail*

Jordan- 11

It's been about a month since Hank had went to jail after being busted during an undercover operation, Jordan took it hard when her father and brother were in jail. She began acting out, cutting school, getting into all sorts of trouble, when Erin would drop her off at school she would leave once her sister took off. Some days she went back to Erin's apartment, others she'll go visit her brother or her father.

Erin was slowly beginning to lose her temper with the eleven year old, she got called to Jordan's school more than she got called into work. She knew why her sister was acting out and wished she could help her, Jordan had shut herself off to everyone around her. She won't say much except a few short sentences.

One morning the two girls had gotten ready for the day, Jordan still barely said anything but Erin tried talking with her.

"Jordy please say something". Erin said.

"There's nothing to say Erin". Jordan replied.

"I know how hard it must be for you, to have your dad and Justin in jail".

"I don't wanna talk about it".

"Alright we should go before we're both late".

The two left the apartment when they had gotten in Erin's car the eleven year old put her earbuds in cranking her music up, after a 10 minutes of driving Erin arrived at Jordan's school.

"Bye Erin I'll see you later". Jordan said.

"Have a good day Jo". Erin said.

"You too".

When Jordan hopped out and closed the door she headed for the school just as Erin drove off, when Erin drove off the eleven year old looked around to make sure she was in the clear when she was she ran as fast as she could. She knew where she was going.

Jordan finally arrived to the prison where her father was being held in she went inside. The eleven year old took a deep breath as she headed inside, she walked up to the guard at the front.

"Can I help you". The guard said.

"I'm here to see my father". Jordan replied.

"Name".

"Hank Voight".

Hank was inside his cell lying on his bunk looking at pictures of his children, he sighed sadly. He didn't want Jordan to turn out like himself or Justin, he wants better for her. He set the pictures down and closed his eyes for a moment then a guard was banging on the bars of the cell.

"Voight got a visitor".

Hank got off his bunk going to the cell door when it opened the guard cuffed him and took a hold of his arm taking him to the visitor area. Jordan was sitting down as she waited for her father when she heard people coming she lifted her head and saw a guard bringing her father, a smile appeared on her face.

When Hank saw his eleven year old daughter his eyes almost popped out of his head, when they were in the room Jordan bolted to hug her father.

"No touching the prisoner". A guard said.

"Sorry". Jordan said.

She then went to sit back down while Hank had to be cuffed to the table.

"Hi daddy". Jordan said, her voice cracking a bit.

"Sweetheart what are you doing here? Where's Erin?" Hank replied, his voice was gentle but firm.

"I wanted to see you dad I miss you. Erin's at work I came by myself".