Denny Woods meets Jordan

*FanFiction request*

Jordan- 8

Denny Woods was heading to Hank's office to talk and catch up, he was close by when he seen his former partner on the phone. A small smile planted on his face as he talked on the phone. Who was he talking to? He got curious and got closer and was able to hear some of the conversation.

"Jo, listen to  Justin now....I'll be home later I promise....I love you too sweetheart. Be good and behave". Hank says into his phone then hangs up.

As Denny was listening he wondered who this Jo was. Did Hank have another child that he wasn't aware of? Why wouldn't Hank tell him if he had another child? He was actually curious to know.

Hank looked to see Denny by his office door, after the two stopped being partners they had a falling out and stopped talking with each other. The older man made damn sure to not slip up about his personal life, he couldn't trust Woods anymore and he wasn't gonna be his children in any kinda danger or harm's way.

"Denny". Hank greeted the man.

"Hank, how's it going". Denny replied.

"Fine".

"I couldn't help but overhear but who's Jo?"

That caused the older man to become greatly irritated and ticked, he was very private about his personal life. He flat out hated when people tried to pry into his life, if he wanted people to know about his life he would tell them.

"Nobody".

"Come on Hank, we were partners. You can trust me".

Hank was becoming more and more annoyed, what is it that Woods is suddenly interested in his life? He never has before so why now?

"What's up Denny?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You never once asked me about my life before, why now?"

"Just want to make sure you're ok. Make sure you're family's alright".

"I'm ok and so is my family".

"Hank, I'm just curious to know if they're important to you then they're important to me".

The older man knew his former partner wouldn't let up until he got an answer, he may regret doing this but he was about to come out with it.

"Jordan's my daughter, she's eight".

"I didn't know you had a daughter".

"I try to keep her and my son out of my work, the less people know about her the better. All I wanna do is keep them safe".

"Is there a chance maybe I could meet her?"

As Denny talked protectiveness swarmed inside of Hank's body, he didn't want his little girl anywhere near this man. If Woods even looked or said something the wrong way to his daughter that would be the end of him forever.

"Sure. Park tomorrow around 11".

"I'll see you there".

After Denny left the office Hank became unsure about letting his former partner meet his little girl. Would she accept him like she did with everyone else? Could this just be a ploy to get under his skin? All he knew is that if Denny did anything to harm his baby girl he would end him.

As Hank drove home his stomach was doing flip flops the entire time, he couldn't trust Denny as far as he could throw him. To have him around his little girl he was gonna make sure to keep his guard up the whole time. By the time he got home his mood had changed he didn't want his children to know something was up. He had gotten out of his car yet when the front door of his house was opened and his little girl ran down the steps running to him.