Bunny Pt 2

Jordan- 7

After Bunny's visit Hank and Erin made damn sure to never let Jordan go anywhere by herself. If she was even with Justin, Hank would tell his son to watch her carefully. Justin never needed to be told twice to watch his sister.

Erin was still furious with her mother, first showing up in withdrawal while Jordan was around. Second was when she said that she was pretending Jordan was her family. Bunny had crossed two major lines with her line, if she crossed a third that would be it.

One afternoon Erin had picked up the seven year old from school and decided to take her out for ice cream. The whole time she was with her sister, Erin made sure to keep her guard up for anything and everything especially her mother.

They arrived to the ice cream shop and headed inside, they went up to the counter. Jordan saw all the different types of ice cream and all the different types of toppings.

"Whatcha want Jordy". Erin says.

"Can I get strawberry ice cream with hot fudge, caramel and sprinkles". Jordan said, looking up to her sister.

"Sure sweetie".

After ordering the ice cream the two went to sit down and ate. Erin had eaten about half of her ice cream before getting up.

"I'll be right back Jordy, I'm only going to the bathroom".

"Ok".

"Finish up".

"Can we go to the park after?"

"We'll see. You remember the rules don't you".

"Don't go anywhere, stay where I can see you, don't talk to strangers".

"Attagirl".

Erin ruffled her hair and headed to the bathroom while the seven year old continued eating her ice cream. Bunny had been watching her daughter and Jordan that day, she followed them to the ice cream shop and now that Jordan was alone she was going to make her move. She was gonna get Hank and Erin's attention, one way or another.

Bunny was dressed in a short sleeve red shirt with blue jeans and heels, she had her black purse on her shoulder. She entered the ice cream shop and went over to Jordan. The seven year old had seen someone sitting across from her, she recognized the woman from the park. Erin's mom.

"Hi you're Jordan right". Bunny said in a sweet fake innocent voice.

"My dad said I'm not supposed to talk strangers". Jordan says.

The older woman sighed, typical Hank would drill that into his daughter's head. Bunny took a deep breath no way she was about to give up.

"I'm not a stranger, I'm Erin's mom".

"Were you a bad mommy to Erin?"

"I was sick a lot when Erin was little".

"How come you didn't go to a doctor?"

"I tried but nobody was able to help me".

"Why".

"Mom!" A voice yelled.

Bunny and Jordan looked back to see a furious Erin, her bright green eye were lit up with rage and fury.

"Jo come here sweetheart". Erin instructed the young girl.

Without a fight the seven year old got up and went over to her sister, Erin gently pulled Jordan behind her while Bunny got up going to her daughter.

"Hi sweetie". Bunny said in a sweet sickly voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Erin's voice was cold and venomous.