Jordan's Birth

Anna who was now 9 months pregnant with her's and Hank's little girl, she was on the couch watching tv while snacking on some fruit. Hank was at work and Justin stayed with Anna incase she went into labor. She was about a week overdue, she was tired and sore all she wanted to do was have her little girl already. As she was watching tv she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen, Anna didn't think anything of it until the pain kept getting worse.

"Justin! Justin!" Anna called out.

The elder man heard his father's girlfriend call out in pain as he rushed into the room in a panic. "Anna, what's wrong?"

"I...think...the...baby's...coming".

"Alright we'll get you to the hospital, is you're bag packed?"

"Yes...it's...in...the...nursery".

He quickly ran up getting the bag just as Anna was getting up but the pain was getting to be worse. "Justin!"

"Alright come on".

He helped her out to the car then ran to the driver seat, he then started the car and sped down the street. As Justin was driving Anna pulled her phone out calling Hank.

Hank was in his office when his cell phone rang and saw Anna's number on the caller ID.

-Hey everything ok. Hank answered.

-Hank...it's time. Anna replied.

-Time for what?

-The baby...she's coming.

-Where are you right now? Hank was getting his leather jacket on.

-Justin's taking me to the hospital, I don't want to have her without you.

-I'm on my way.

-I can't wait to meet our little girl.

-Me too.

Hank hung the phone up and rushed out of the office, a proud smile was on his face as he was about to become a father for the second time this time to a little girl.

Justin and Anna arrived to Chicago Med, he rushed out of the driver seat going around to Anna helping her out. He helped her to the entrance, a nearby nurse saw and went to them.

"Is everything ok". The nurse said.

"My step mother's in labor". Justin replied.

"Can you walk". The nurse asked Anna.

"Yeah". Anna replied.

Just as they were walking Anna felt something wet going down her legs, she looked down to see water. "My water just broke".

"I'll get you a wheelchair and we'll get you inside".

The nurse went and got a wheelchair, Anna sat down and put her hands on top her big stomach soon she was gonna meet her baby girl. Anna was being admitted to a room, Justin waited on his father. He then waited in the room with Anna

Hank arrived to the hospital in record time, he ran inside and got the room number for Anna. He ran down to her room, he knocked on the door getting the attention of his girlfriend and son.

"Pop you made it". Justin said, hugging his father.

"Of course I made it, I couldn't miss the birth of my little girl now could I?" Hank asked, chuckling.

He then made his way over to his girlfriend, Hank kissed her head and put his head on her growing stomach. "How are my girls doing?"

"I'm ready for our girl to finally come already". Anna said.