Toddler On The Loose

Jordan- 2

Little Jordan Voight was now two and the apple of her father and brother's eyes. Since turning two, not only had the terrible twos set in but she was becoming a little sneaky like a ninja.

One morning after Hank had gone to work, Justin had been on babysitting duty with his sister. When the older father had left both his kids had still been sleeping. Jordan woke up and rubbed her eyes picking up her stuffed rabbit she toddled out of her room, since transitioning to a toddler bed it had given her easy access to leave her room without climbing out of her old pesky crib.

She went to her father's room and saw he was gone, she pouted and tears pooled in her eyes as she had gone to her brother's room. Justin sprawled out across his bed, his arm covering his eyes. The toddler had walked in going to his bed, she grabbed his blanket and started climbing up. She had finally reached the top and climbed onto her brother till she sat on his stomach.

When Justin felt something on him he stirred, it was weight. A lot. He peeked an eye open to see his baby sister sitting on his stomach holding her stuffed animal. He figured if she was in his room their father had gone to work for the day.

"Good morning Jo Jo" Justin says.

"Good morning" The toddler spoke with a smile.

"You hungry?"

She nodded, making her brown hair fly. When he moved her he had felt her pull up heavy, Hank had still been potty training. Some days were good, some were a nightmare. At the moment Jordan had been convinced that the toilet would eat her.

"Let's get you changed and then get some food in this belly" He tickled her stomach.

The toddler giggled. "Justie that tickles"

He picked her up and carried her to her room, holding her in one arm he grabbed a Minnie Mouse pull up along with a set of clothes.

"Time to change the baby mouse" He did a singing voice, making her giggle more.

He changed her out of the pajamas she wore and took the pull up off and tossed it in the trash bin, He cleaned the urine and a little bit of poop off her thankfully it wasn't a lot. He put the fresh pull up on her then grabbed the outfit, it consisted of a pink Minnie Mouse shirt and pants he took her silky brown hair and put it in a small but decent ponytail.

"Such a pretty girl" Justin kissed her head.

He set her down as she walked out the room with her bunny and her brother behind her. When Justin got downstairs he saw his baby sister playing on the floor with her bunny. He picked her up, tickling her stomach making her laugh and squeal.

"Whatcha want for breakfast kiddo"

"Waffles!"

"Waffles it is. You want juice or milk"

"Milk. Choco milk"

He chuckled. "Choco milk it is. You go play while I make it"

The toddler had gone to play with what toys she had in the living room while her brother made her food. Justin had a quick call as he made the food. His father had suggested taking Jordan out while it was sunny. He wanted his daughter to get lots of fresh air and not be cooped up in the house all day.

The weather had called for severe thunderstorms later that day and Hank knew his daughter could get hyper like most toddlers. She'd always fight about going to sleep, if she burns what energy she'd have throughout the day she wouldn't put up that much of a fight about it.

"Jo Jo, come and eat kiddo!" He called his sister.

She ran into the kitchen, he swept her up and kissed her cheek. He set her in the high chair and put her small plate and a sippy cup in front of her. He ate his place as he ate, Jordan had eaten some of her food before dumping the plate of waffles over her head getting the waffle pieces and syrup all over her. She worked on getting the top off her sippy cup and dumped the chocolate milk on her. The toddler giggled as sticky syrup and chocolate milk dripped from her once silky brown hair.