Justin Babysits

*Picks up from Sick and Hospital Trip*

Jordan- 3

After Jordan was released from the hospital Hank, Erin, and Justin were on full alert with the toddler. One day Hank and Erin were called in on a case so the older man had called his son in to watch Jordan.

"Hey pop I'm here". Justin called to his father.

"In the kitchen Justin". Hank called back.

When Justin got to the kitchen he saw his father getting ready to head out while Erin was with the young toddler coloring.

"So what's up".

"I need you to babysit Jo for the day".

"The day? Pop I've only done it for like a couple hours but never the whole day".

"Justin it won't be hard as long as you stick to her schedule the two of you will be fine".

"What if she gets sick again?"

"Her medicine is in the medicine cabinet in the washroom along with the thermometer, the doctor's number is on the fridge. You have mine and Erin's cell numbers".

"I got it Pop".

"If we're not back by the time she goes to bed, she goes to bed no later than 8".

"Got it".

"If you take her out she does not leave your sight for any reason".

"Pop I got it".

"Just making sure".

Hank then went over to the toddler just as Erin gently hugged the young girl and he had bent down to her level.

"Alright Jo, Erin and I have to go catch some bad guys so Justin's gonna watch you ok". He tells his daughter.

"When will you come back?" Jordan asked in her small voice.

"Probably after you go to bed".

"Ok".

"Be good and behave alright Jo".

"Ok daddy".

"That's my girl".

He then hugged and kissed her head and Erin did the same, the two left leaving Justin to watch his young sister.

"Justin can we go to the park please". Jordan asked her older brother.

"Sure Jo Jo let's get ready".

Justin had went and helped his sister dress and put a light jacket on since there was a light breeze, he then tried to brush her hair and put it up in a ponytail.

"I don't see how Erin does this all the time". Justin muttered.

Once Jordan was ready Justin then put his jacket on and the siblings headed for the park, after a ten minute walk they arrive to the park and Jordan let go of her brother's hand heading for the swings.

"Be careful Jo!" Justin called to his sister.

"Come push me Justin". Jordan called back.

He then went to go push his sister on the swing, he started to slowly push her till she had got it on her own for a bit.

"Justin I'm flying! I can touch the sky".

When he heard his sister's laughter it always put a smile on his face, Jordan was finished on the swing so Justin helped her down and she bolted for the jungle gym. For half of the afternoon Justin kept his eyes locked on his sister he was afraid what would happen if he took his eyes off her for even a second.