Danger

*Quick notes. This one will have Jules. Also I know Will doesn't come in till about season 2 so in this chapter he'll visit. Finally this wasn't an episode*

*Requested by LovingBOBThePacific on Fanfiction*

Jordan- 11

One afternoon Jay went to pick Jordan up from school, Hank was in the middle of an interrogation so he volunteered. Over the past few months he grew a bond with the young girl, treated her as if she was a sister. He never had a sister growing up all he had was his brother he loved his brother now that he's met Jordan he has the little sister he never had. While he waited for school to let out he didn't notice a man 4 cars behind watching him.

The man had a dark look in his eyes, his blonde hair was a mess, bags under his eyes they were so dark it looked as if he hadn't slept in a long time. A small evil smile appeared on his face.

School had finally let out, kids were running out walking home or going to be picked up by their parents. Jay had gotten out the car so Jordan would be able to find him. The eleven year old came out of the building and began looking around for her father or someone from the team. She grew closer with her father's team she loved all of them and they all loved her. The young girl had spotted the detective and went over to him.

"Hey Jay". Jordan greeted him.

"Hey kiddo, how was school". Jay replied, taking her backpack.

"It was good, nothing new".

"Wanna grab a bite before heading back to the District?"

"Sure can we get pizza?"

"Of course".

Jordan and Jay got in the car and drove away, the man watching had an even bigger evil smile on his face as he began driving. He wanted to stay behind Jay but not to close he didn't wanna get made.

The entire time Jay kept his guard up as he drove he made sure to keep an eye out for possible threats. He knows that the team as well as Hank have a lot of enemies in the city who'd do anything to get revenge on them even if that means using Jordan as leverage. The detective knew if anything happened to Jordan hell would be unleashed by Hank. His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing he picked his phone up from the console answered it and put it on speaker.

-Halstead. Jay answered.

-Hey bro. The voice replied.

-Will? What's up dude?

-I'm in the city for a few days, wanna meet up later and grab a drink?

-You maybe wanna do it now? I'm on a quick lunch break and watching my boss's daughter. -Sure.

-I'll send you the address.

After Jay got off the phone he passed his phone to Jordan and she sent Will the address to the pizza shop. The young girl looked over to the detective.

"Jay who's Will?" Jordan asked.

"Will is my brother he's a doctor in New York he's gonna be in town for a few days". Jay replied.

"So who's older you or Will?"

"Will is the older one and I'm the younger one".

"It's so cool to have an older brother".

She then had a saddened look on her face the eleven year old missed her brother terribly. Jay glanced over to see the look and felt the same pain she did when he doesn't see his brother.

"I'm sure he'll be home soon Jo". Jay tried to give her some comfort.

"I really miss him Jay, other than you guys Justin is my only friend. He's my best friend".