Tantrum

*Fan Fiction Request*

Jordan- 6 and a half

It was a month to Jordan's seventh birthday. Hank couldn't believe his little girl was almost seven it seemed like she was just brought home from the hospital just yesterday. His baby was growing up right before his eyes. He had her gifts wrapped and put away, Erin had the decoration at her apartment. Justin hid the gifts her had gotten her in his room.

One Saturday afternoon Hank had went to Walmart to get some stuff he had brought Jordan with him, she was strapped in her booster seat singing along with her music. He smiled when he saw her in the rear view mirror. At the shopping center Hank parked the SUV and got out he then went over and unstrapped his little girl from the booster seat and set her down on the ground.

"Jo, I want you to stay by me and don't wander off by yourself alright" Hank told his daughter.

"Ok daddy". Jordan replied.

Hank got a basket and pushed it with one hand while using his free hand to hold Jordan's as they walked into the store. Once inside they began shopping. The older father put in juice, foods, and other things. They were close to the toy aisle when Jordan seen a brand new bike. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, she glanced to see that her father was still shopping as he looked down the aisle for other stuff they needed for the house. She was slowly entering the sneaking stage, the six and a half year old would pinpoint how long it would take her to go see the bike and get back without her father noticing Jordan quickly sped walked over to the bike and was admiring it.

The color was a sky blue with silver outlines, the tires were black as coal and pumped full of air. It had a silver basket on the front of it. The bike was also in her size she glanced back to see her father still shopping which gave her a couple more minutes to look at the bike. It was perfect for her the only problem was she already had a bike. Jordan had to really convince her father to get it for her for her birthday. She glanced at the price and saw that it was $400 dollars. Hank was still shopping and just as he was about to move Jordan ran back to his side.

Once Hank had finished up the shopping that needed to be done, Jordan realized this was her only chance to get her father to look at the bike and really convince him of getting it.

"Daddy come here I want you to see something". Jordan tells him excitedly.

"What sweetheart?" Hank asked.

She pulled him over to the bike and presented it to him as if it was a prize of some sort. The whole time a huge smile was on her face. A small smile appeared on the older father's face.

"Sorry Jo you already have a bike at home, maybe once you outgrow your old one then we can get you a new one".

Jordan's smile faded and a frown appeared on her face. "But daddy, I like this bike. Please?!" Her voice began to rise a little.

A few people in the store began to stare as they passed by the father and daughter. Hank then looked down at his daughter with a stern warning glare.

"Jordan that's enough". Hank warned her.

"But I want the bike! Please!"

"Jordan Lynn, I said that's enough".

"I want the bike!"

Jordan began crying and fighting as Hank tried to get a hold of her hand and once he finally had a hold of her hand she started to put his hand off but he was a lot stronger than her and had a firm grip on her hand.

Hank took a hold of his daughter's hand and walked away from it, Jordan would struggle of of her father's grip but couldn't. As she was struggling and without thinking she said something.