All Eyes On Me

*Facebook request*

Jordan- 10

Almost everyday for the past few weeks Justin had seen his father spend more time with Jordan than he did when he was a kid.

He couldn't believe that he was jealous of his ten year old little sister. Justin loved his sister and she hadn't done anything in her 10 years to annoy or bug him. But watching her spend time with their father was starting to tick him off.

When Justin was a kid, he saw his father and spent time with him but then work called. He tried not to let it get to him but it began eating at him.

Late one night Justin was out with friends, Hank was at home with Jordan. The father and daughter were at home asleep, a loud ringing woke Hank up out of his sleep he reached for his phone and without looking at it he answered it.

-Voight. Hank answered, half asleep.

-Detective Voight this is Sergeant Peterson over at the 31st. You're son Justin was arrested tonight for drunk and disorderly conduct. Peterson said.

-Is he alright?

-He's fine.

-I'm on my way.

Hank hung his phone up and quickly put on some clothes he then realized that he couldn't nor wouldn't leave his daughter by herself in the middle of the night. He called Erin to see if she could watch the ten year old and she agreed, after she arrived Hank went to get his son from jail.

Justin was in a jail cell as he was sobering up, a moment later the cell opened.

"Voight you're free to go". The officer said.

"Oh joy". Justin said sarcastically.

He left the cell with the officer, Hank was signing papers. Justin was now in the lobby of the District and he snorted when he saw his father.

"Just great". He muttered.

The older father looked to his son with a warning glare he walked over to him.

"What the hell is Justin. You think I like getting calls at 2 in the morning that you were arrested". Hank said angrily.

"Now you finally noticed me, it had to be like this for you to finally notice me after almost 3 weeks". Just spat.

"What are you talking about?"

"Everyday for the past few weeks you spent more time with Jo than you did with me when I was her age".

"You know damn well that's not true".

"Yes it is. Face it Pop you love Jo more than me".

"That's not true, I love you and you're sister equally".

"Funny way of showing it".

"Justin, I don't pick favorites between you two. I never have and I never will. I love the two of you equally. What I do for you, I'd do for her, what I do for her I'd do for you. I have never picked favorites between either of you and I never will".

"Seems like you already picked and you picked Jordan".

Justin walked by his father out of the District, Hank sighed. How could his son think he favored Jordan more? He loves both his children equally, why all of a sudden would Justin think this?

A couple of days had went by and Justin had begun distancing himself from his sister. He'd was late picking her up from school and leaving her by herself. Jordan loved her brother, she admired him, looked up to him, she didn't like this new attitude of his.