Jordan's First Christmas

Jordan- 9 months

It was Christmas time and it was Jordan's first Christmas, Hank couldn't believe that it was his baby's first Christmas it seems like only yesterday she came home from the hospital. Where did all them months go?

It was gonna be hard because Anna wasn't gonna be there to celebrate with their little girl. He remembered the year before when she told him that she was carrying their little angel. Now a year later their baby was here and Anna was gone.

Hank had may went a little overboard for Jordan but it was all worth it. He was wrapping the stuff in his room, his door creaked open and little Jordan peeked in smiling. Hank looked at his little princess.

"Whatcha doing sweetheart huh". Hank says happily.

"Dada Dada". Jordan said lifting her arms.

Hank bent down and gently picked her up.

"Where's your brother, huh".

"Ju Ju".

The older father couldn't help but smile, it may not be his son's full name but it was something. He carried her down the stairs, Justin was asleep on the couch. Jordan wanted down so her father had put her down and she walked over to him.

The baby poked her big brother trying to wake him up. "Ju Ju uppy, uppy Ju Ju".

Justin heard his baby sister, he opened his eyes and saw her. "Hey Jo Jo, whatcha doing".

The little girl pointed to the tree. "Twree".

" That's right it's a tree, it's our Christmas tree".

"Toy?" She pointed to a package.

"We gotta wait kiddo, we gotta wait for Santa"

"Anta?"

"Yeah, we gotta wait for Santa".

She then looked out the window and saw the white fluffy snow on the ground.

"Dada, Ju Ju". She pointed outside.

They went over and saw the snow covering the ground.

"It's snow". Hank tells her.

"Pwretty".

"It is pretty". Justin says.

"Play?"

"We can go play in the snow, but we gotta get you in your snowsuit first".

Justin picked his sister up and went and changed her into her pink Disney Princess snowsuit, once she was ready he quickly changed. Hank took this time to finish wrapping the presents.

The two siblings headed out as soon as the door opened they were hit by a blast of cold air. Justin put on Jordan's scarf and gloves and put on his own.

"Come on Jo Jo". Justin says.

Jordan went down into the yard and played in the snow.

"Wook Ju Ju, pwretty".

"It is pretty. Wanna make a snow angel?"

"Agel?"

"Snow angel, watch me".

He laid on the cold snow and moved his arms and legs making a snow angel. He then got up and brushed off what he could.

" You try Jo Jo".

The little baby laid in the snow and try to mimic her brother she then got up and Justin brushed her off.

"Ju Ju pwretty". She pointed to her snow angel.