New Danger Pt 3

*This mini series will continue to cross with Criminal Minds. Ready and enjoy*

Jordan- 12

Since the arrival of the BAU to help Intelligence out with their current case, Tyler had to keep a straight face the entire time. It was definitely a hard game but well worth all the fun. He was getting closer to making his final move. But he wanted to wait, he was enjoying his games.

The only thing he had been getting annoyed with was Spencer. The young agent had kept eyeing him all the time. It was as if Spencer knew he was getting close to exposing him. He couldn't let that happen if need be he'd have to eliminate the young agent.

During his time there he was getting a lot closer to Jordan, when he saw her he couldn't help but think she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Her long straight silky brown hair, her eyes were two little orbs of chocolate. They were a soft brown and full of innocence. She was so sweet, innocent, caring, and full of love. He needed- no- he wanted her.

Jordan was getting weird and strange vibes from Tyler but she couldn't place her finger on it. The preteen wasn't sure if she should bring it to her father without him going overboard with questions. She had been getting along with a few people from the BAU team.

JJ had a sweet, caring, kind, and warm tone to her, like a mother. Derek was the protective older brother type. He was kind, loyal to those around him. Spencer was the goofy older brother.

Tyler hadn't come in yet for his shift, Hank was gonna keep his daughter close for the next few days. He wasn't taking any chances of anything happening to his little girl.

Tyler had been late for his shift, while they waited for him to come in Derek offered to stay with Jordan. He had a small gift for her.

The preteen had been doing some work in the lounge when Derek walked in and sat next to her. Looking over, Jordan was nervous to see Tyler but was relieved when she saw Derek. The profiler had noticed her suddenly saw the mood change and got curious.

"You alright sweetheart?" Derek asked concerned.

"Yes. No. I'm not sure" Jordan replied, closing her book.

"What's wrong?"

"It's the detail my dad assigned for me. Tyler. I get like weird creepy vibes from him"

That had concerned the profiler. "How so?"

"It feels like he's always staring at me, I'd catch him staring at me. Makes me uncomfortable"

"Do you remember how long he was a police officer here?"

"I think he just started"

That had gotten Derek to think. The murders had started right after Tyler showed up. If he wasn't there yet it was because he had been out hunting for his next victim. Now it has been making sense. Why they didn't have any known suspects. Why all their leads kept turning up as dead ends. It was possibly Tyler was the Unsub they had been looking for.

"Is there anything else you can tell me?"

"Not that I can think of"

"That's all Jo. Thank you" He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a wallet ID badge. "Jo you mentioned your mom was FBI and I had my very good friend Penelope find this for me and mailed it out here"

When he opened it, it was Anna's badge and her ID creds. When Jordan saw her mother's badge her eyes had gone wide, her mouth dropped in a gasp.

"The badge is real, this ID is just a copy. I know it's not very much but I thought you'd appreciate it"

"I do. Thank you so much"

"Jo, I know and understand the pain. Losing a parent at any age is hard. I lost my father when I was a little younger than you. But never forget your mother is always with you and she always will be"

She smiled and hugged him. "Thank you Derek"

The muscular profiler hugged her back. "You're very welcome"

Derek soon stood to his full height and let Jorda get back to her work. Tyler had walked in dressed in a light blue shirt, a tie, black slacks and boots. He had been keeping it together very well.

He knew he wouldn't be able to hold it together for long and soon enough the game was going to end. And he would be the one to win it.