Nothing Wrong

*Picks up from The Dilemma*

Jordan- 8

After being released from the hospital, Jordan had to wear a brace on her wrist for a few weeks and her lip still had a scar on it.

When she went to school it had the teachers and principal him concerned. It was no secret to them that Hank was a detective in the gang unit. They didn't wanna think the worst of him but they had to look out for Jordan.

One afternoon school was now letting out for the day, the teacher had dismissed class for the day. Jordan had put her backpack on her shoulder with her good hand, the teacher seen her about to leave.

"Jo you mind staying back for a couple of minutes". He says.

The kids all 'oh'd' and snickered. The eight year old ignored them, she was use to that being the kid of a cop. Jordan headed over to her teacher.

"What's up, Mr. Johnson". Jordan says.

He noticed the brace and scar on her lip and looked down. He coughed and looked back at her.

" Jo is everything ok at home?" He asked.

"Yeah everything's fine at home. Why".

" I want you to know you're in a safe place".

Jordan eyed her teacher suspiciously, what was he hinting at?

"Mr. Johnson what's this about?"

"Are you ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You hurt your wrist and there's a scar on your lip".

Now the eight year old was furious and when she got like this she acted just like her father.

"Are you trying to say that my dad or brother did this?!"

"Did they?"

"No, my dad and brother wouldn't hurt me. Ever".

Before he could say another word Jordan had stormed out. The eight year old was seething. How could they think her father or brother would hurt her? Hank and Justin would die before they ever laid a finger on her.

Justin was waiting on his sister normally she'd be outside waiting for him, what was taking her so long? He was about to go in when he saw his sister coming out, Jordan was scowling the whole time which got the elder Voight confused and a bit worried.

"You ok Jo Jo?" Justin asked, highly concerned.

"My teacher is an idiot". Jordan says angrily.

" What happened?"

"Nothing".

"Something. If you don't tell me I'll tell dad".

"You wouldn't".

"Try me".

"Fine. My teacher thinks that you or dad have sprained my wrist and gave me the scar on my lip".

"What?!"

"I knew you'd react like that".

Justin then went around his little sister as he stormed into the school, Jordan then got in front of her brother trying to stop him. She knew that her father and brother tend to lose their tempers real fast when someone says anything about or does anything to their family.

"Justin. Justin stop please. I don't want you to get into trouble".

The elder man looked down to his young sister, she was giving him a pleading look to stop. Normally it would take the elder Voight a while to calm down but looking at the look on his sister's face was enough to calm him for the moment.