Jordan meets Firehouse 51

*Fan fiction Request*

*Takes place when Voight is in jail*

Jordan-11

Erin was on a case so she had called Antonio to pick up Jordan and watch her, as they were driving to his wife's bakery when his cell phone rang. Sighing he had a feeling of who it could be.

"Dawson...alright I'll be there".

He sighed then glanced over at Jordan. "I'm sorry Jo I just got called into work".

"It's ok I'm use to it".

Antonio had to be at the office soon and he didn't have time to take Jordan to his wife but he was close enough to drop her off with his sister at 51 so he then called his sister.

"Hey I need a favor".

Firehouse 51

Gabby and Shay were just getting back from a call, Gabby's phone began to ring with her brother's number.

-Hey Antonio. Gabby answered her phone.

-Hey I need a favor. Antonio replied.

-Sure what is it?

-I need you to watch someone for me.

-Alright.

-Thanks sis.

"What Antonio need?" Shay asked.

"Needs us to watch someone for him". Gaher if answered her partner.

"He didn't say who?"

"Nope".

Ten minutes later Antonio pulled up to the Firehouse. Matt and Kelly had seen him they then got curious. The Vice Detective looked to the eleven year old.

"I need you to stay right here for a minute alright". Antonio said.

"Ok". Jordan replied.

Antonio got out of the car approaching the two Lieutenants.

"Hey Matt, Kelly". Antonio greeted the two men.

"Antonio". Kelly says.

"Everything ok?" Matt asked.

"I need a favor".

"Sure".

"I need you guys to watch someone for me".

"Alright who?" Kelly asked.

"Her name is Jordan. She's Voight's daughter".

"Wait what? Since when does he have a daughter?"

"He made sure to keep her out of his business she doesn't know anything about what happened alright. We like to keep it that way".

He looked to see the sour look on Casey's face. "Look I know what you're thinking, she's not like him. Jordan's not like her father at all, she's a good kid. She's a little girl who worships her father. Voight kept her in the dark about everything so she doesn't know anything he's done, she doesn't know why he was arrested I'd like to keep it that way. All Jordan has is her father and her brother they're both in jail right now so I'm keeping an eye on her for a friend and all I'm asking you to do is watch her for me. Whatever hate or anger you have towards Voight don't take it out on her because she didn't do anything to any of you, I don't like the man either but I'm not taking it out on Jordan".

The two Lieutenants looked at each other then back to the Vice Detective.

"I'll go tell Boden were babysitting". Kelly said, leaving them alone.