New Danger Pt 2

*Only this mini series will cross with Criminal Minds. Ready and enjoy*

Jordan- 12

Since Tyler was detailed to Jordan he had to keep a straight face, it also meant he had to wait for his other activities when he wasn't watching her. It had put a huge dent in his plans but gave a small advantage. He would be able to see first hand everything Intelligence was doing throughout the case and he could attempt to throw them off his trail.

He managed to do it for the first few days but when the bodies had kept piling up and he now switched to young girls that were Jordan's age and resembled her in the littlest ways the Chief had no choice but to bring in the FBI. The Chief had the Behavioral Analysis Unit or BAU come out to help Intelligence investigate. They had caught some of the worst of the worst killers across the states.

They had studied human behavior as to how killers become who they are. The team consisted of a tall white man with raven black hair. It was BAU Chief, Aaron Hotchner or Hotch for short. Followed by an average height older Italian man, Dave Rossi. A beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed woman, Jennifer Jareau, or JJ for short. A tall dark-skinned man with tattoos on his arm, Derek Morgan. A dark haired woman with slightly pale skin, Emily Prentiss. And finally the last guy was a tall skinny guy that still looked like a kid, Dr. Spencer Reid.

The BAU team had arrived in Chicago. The team had split up as Intelligence found a new body. Aaron, Dave and Emily had gone to the crime scene while JJ, Derek and Spencer had gone to the District. Trudy was detailing officers in the neighborhoods. Once that had been done she had gone to the bathroom leaving Jordan at her desk. Jordan had been finishing up her homework when the three agents went to the desk.

The three agents all smiled seeing her, for Derek it was almost like looking at himself when he was a child. He remembered going to his father's district and sitting waiting for his father some days. The preteen felt eyes on her and looked up.

"Hi," Jordan says.

"Hi there, my name's Jennifer, this is Derek and Spencer" JJ started with a warm smile, using a motherly voice. "We're looking for Sergeant Voight"

"He's out in the field, I think some of the others are upstairs. I can take you upstairs"

She hopped down from her chair and went to where Trudy opened the gate from her desk, there was a buzzing sound coming from the gate going to the squad upstairs and Jordan rounded the desk escorting them up. The three agents had been impressed as they followed her.

"You know Sergeant Voight well?" Derek asked softly.

"You could say that. He's my dad. He says the FBI is coming to help, is that you guys?"

"That's us," Spencer nodded.

"My mom was FBI" Jordan's voice lowered. It was filled with pain and sadness.

When the three adults heard it something triggered the young girl as they looked at her worried. Derek knew by the sound of her voice what she was talking about. Losing a parent at any age was hard. JJ put a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright, you don't have to tell us" Her voice was soft and gentle.

"It's ok. Really. My mom died when I was a baby, I never really knew her. My dad told me stories about her and I knew her as I grew up"

"You're a strong kid," Derek told her.

"Thank you. My name's Jordan, you can call me Jo"

"That's a nice name," Spencer commented. "Did you know that records indicate that 123,685 girls in the United States have been named Jordan since 1880. The greatest number of people were given this name in 1997, when 7,166 people in the U.S. were given the name Jordan" The man rambled.

JJ and Derek chuckled while Jordan blushed and bit her lip, Derek had placed a hand on the younger man's shoulder.

"Kid, don't overwhelm her head" Derek told him, chuckling.

"He's a genius," JJ told the preteen.

Jordan let out a small chuckle. "I can tell"

Soon they had been in the squad, in the squad was Antonio and Erin the others had been in the field. The two detectives had looked to see Jordan with the small group of adults. They had gone over.

"I'm Antonio Dawson, this is Erin Lindsay" Antonio introduced themselves.

"I'm Agent Jareau, this is Agent Morgan and Dr. Reid" JJ introduced her half of the team.

After the introduction Erin looked at the preteen who was staring at the white board of the bodies she had gone over bending down to her level.

"Why don't we go have a snack away from this? Your dad wouldn't want you seeing this stuff" Erin said softly.

The female detective guided the young girl away and to the lounge, when Antonio and the three agents had seen her they had felt bad for her. When Derek saw her he couldn't help but think she reminded him at that age. Losing one parent, especially as a baby is the hardest thing growing up not knowing them and then being raised by a single parent. He knew exactly how that felt.

Stepping away he pulled out his phone and made a call. "Garcia, I need you to do something for me" He looked at the teen as she sat in the lounge with Erin. "Pull what you can on a girl's parents for me, her name is Jordan Voight"

Meanwhile the other half of Intelligence that consisted of Hank, Alvin, and Jules had been at the crime scene when the other three agents Aaron, Emily and Rossi arrived.

"Sergeant Voight, I'm Agent Hotchner from the FBI, these are agents Prentiss and Rossi. What have you got so far?" Aaron said, his voice was soft and calm.

"Looks like this victim is 12 years old, female brown hair, brown eyes. Just walking to a friend's house and the sick bastard got her" He had tried to keep the bitterness out of his voice.

Whenever a child was murdered, injured or abducted, it made him think of his children. And in this case it made him think of his daughter. The girl on the pavement could have easily been her.

"Looks like the unsub changed his victimology. First he was going after young adults and adults now switched entirely to children" Rossi stated.

"That is a big change but why children?" Emily added on.

"Could maybe he have lost one of his own?" Alvin suggested.

"Sounds like a possibility. They could be surrogates for someone he lost or someone he can't have" Aaron commented.

"When we get this sick bastard, I'll put him down like the dog he is" Hank just about snarled.

Back at the district, Tyler had just finished cleaning up from his activities and he never felt better. He had gone upstairs so he could watch Jordan, once he got up there and saw the three new people he had felt his heart race fast in his chest.

This wasn't going to be easy to get away with but it could end up being quite fun. He had accidentally bumped into Spencer.

"Sorry man, I wasn't watching myself. I'm Tyler" Tyler spoke.

"Dr. Reid" Spencer greeted. "Are you working on the case as well?"

"I am not, I'm the detail for Sergeant Voight's daughter"

When Spencer eyed him there was definitely something off about him, for the moment the young agent had let Tyler go to Jordan but kept his eye on him. When Tyler had entered the lounge Erin looked and took that as her cue but before getting up she had looked to the preteen.

"If you need me, I'll be out at my desk alright"

Jordan nodded and Erin softly kissed her temple and put some loose hair behind her ear. The female detective had left the lounge going back to the others and Tyler went to sit next to Jordan. This definitely was going to be a fun game to play, not only with Intelligence but the FBI as well, he thought.