Reunited

*Picks up from Visiting Dad*

Hank had gotten out of jail, he was walking and pulled his phone out calling someone. "Erin it's me".

Meanwhile

Erin was at her apartment with Jordan, she had the day off so she decided to spend it with her sister. She knew that the eleven year old was still having a hard time dealing with having Hank and Justin in jail. She was pulled from her thoughts by hearing her phone ring.

-Lindsay. Erin answered.

-Erin it's me. Hank's voice came on.

-Hank? You got out?

-I'm out, would you mind meeting me somewhere I wanna see Jo.

-Of course. Where?

She wrote the address of a diner then went to see her sister, Erin saw the door of Jordan's room was ajared and saw her laying on her bed reading something.

"Jo get dressed we're going somewhere". Erin says.

"Where are we going?" Jordan asked, looking at her sister.

"It's a surprise".

Jordan got up from her bed and went to her closet and decided on a purple shirt, a pair of blue jeans and her sneakers. Once she was finished she asked Erin to do her hair.

"Erin can you give me a hint". Jordan said.

"Nope, it's gonna be a surprise". Erin replied.

Erin took the brush and began brushing Jordan's long brown hair, she parted the hair into two even sides. She was brushing one of the sides and began braiding it and did the same thing to the other side. Once Jordan's hair was finished Erin grabbed her wallet and keys, the two girls left the apartment heading to the diner.

After arriving at the diner the two stood outside waiting, Erin had Jordan in front of her keeping her hands on her shoulders scanning around looking for Hank. She knew this would be the best surprise Jordan will get, her phone buzzed with a text message.

-Look to the left, I'm walking down the street now. Hank.

Erin looked to the left and saw Hank walking down, she smiled then bent down to whisper in Jordan's ear. "Jo look to the left to see who's coming".

Jordan got confused but complied she looked to the left to see a bunch of people but one stood out, a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Daddy!" Jordan yelled excitedly.

The eleven year old ran as fast as she could, Hank saw his little girl running straight towards him he got down on one knee holding his arms wide open. Jordan crashed into her father hugging him tightly.

"There's my baby girl". Hank said.

"I missed you so much daddy". Jordan says.

"I missed you too sweetheart, I missed you so much".

Hank hoisted his little girl up holding onto her, the past few months have been hell for him. Not being able to see either of his children that's worse than being in prison, he wouldn't see Justin for a while longer but to be with his young daughter that had gave him some comfort.

Jordan held onto her father with no intentions of letting him go, it may have been a few months but it felt like a year without him. There was so many things he missed out on the past few months and she was excited to tell him.

Erin watched as the father and daughter held onto each other, a smile appeared on her face. She was glad that Hank was out of jail and he'd be there for Jordan now. After what seemed like hours, Hank pulled away from his little girl setting her down. Jordan had taken a hold of her father's hand, she was afraid if she let go of her father he'd disappear again or go back to jail.