Boyfriend

*Requested by MonicaChaidez*

Jordan- 12

One day after Jordan had gotten out of school she happily skipped to the District, her father began letting her stay there he'd rather have her stay where she'll be safe and protected then by herself.

The preteen was grinning the entire time, she knew that her father couldn't find out or any of the guys on the team find out. Even though it's been a few months since she met the team they grew protective of her, her father has always been protective of her and if they found this out who knows what they'll do. She arrived to the District with a huge happy grin on her face Trudy looked up to see her goddaughter.

"Hey Jo, how was school". Trudy says.

"It was good Aunt Trudy". Jordan replies, the grin still on her face.

"What has you so happy?"

"No reason".

"Yeah right. Come on spill I won't tell".

"As long as you don't tell my dad I'll tell you".

"Alright".

"I have a boyfriend".

"Aww you're first boyfriend".

"Aunt Trudy nobody can know, you know how my dad can be".

"You're secret is safe with me".

"Mind buzzing me up?"

"Of course".

Jordan headed to the stairs that led up to the squad she opened the gate and went up the stairs, she saw the team were at their desk going over case files.

"Hey guys". Jordan said, from the stairs.

Everyone looked over to see the young Voight walking.

"Hey kiddo". Antonio says from his desk.

"Hi Jo". Erin spoke next.

"Hey kid". Jules said.

"What's up Jo". Jay speaks.

"Hi sweetheart". Alvin finally spoke from his desk.

The preteen then walked to her father's office, Hank was looking over a case file of his own so he didn't realize his daughter had walked in.

"Hi daddy". Jordan said happily.

Knowing that voice anywhere Hank looked up with a smile on his face to his little girl. "Hey sweetheart, how was school?" He spoke.

"It was ok".

"Go start your homework, we'll head home in a little while".

Jordan headed to the lounge to start her homework, she was half way through it when Erin walked in to make a cup of coffee.

"Hey Jordy, whatcha workin on". Erin said, sipping coffee.

"Math". Jordan answered. She then had to tell someone else and since she and Erin were practically sister she knew Erin wouldn't tell. "Erin if I tell you something promise you won't tell dad".

"Well that depends what is it".

"I have a boyfriend".

"It's not Jay is it?"

"No it's not Jay. He's a kid from school. His name is Dylan and he's 12 like me, he likes to skateboard, play video games, and he likes sports".

"You have a what?" A voice asked from the doorway.