34. BABY MAKING

GOY
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: BABY MAKING

GOYCHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: BABY MAKING

"we shouldn't be h-here." aurora whispered as she clung onto stiles' hand, following him into danny's hospital room. stiles quietly shut the door behind her, his converse rubbing against the clean floor.

"i'll tell you what sherlock holmes, you are unbelievable." her reply came in the form of an eye roll. the two crept up to danny's bed, their height difference ever so prominent as they loomed over his sleeping figure. "danny, you awake?"

"does he look awake?!" she whispered harshly.

the raven haired boy proceeded to push and prod danny. "danny?" his veined hand lightly slapped danny's bony cheek. rory gasped, telling the boy not to do that. stiles didn't listen, and proceeded to hit his fingertips across danny's cheek. one particular backhand caused the sleeping boy to awake. he gasped, causing the lovers to jump and cling onto one another dramatically. "fu- wow." stiles held his hand out in defence as danny groaned.

"j-jesus, danny, are you okay?" rory rushed forwards, checking over the boy. stiles' hand left her own as he lunged towards the chair besides danny's bed.

"what are you doing?" danny's voice was gruff and sounded as though it was painful to speak.

"i'm not doing anything, danny. this is just a dream you're having." aurora furrowed her brows and turned to her boyfriend. he waved his hand, motioning for her to play along as he shuffled through danny's belongings.

"why are you going through my stuff?"

"t-this is all a dream... remember? only dream s-stiles goes through peoples stuff." aurora coaxed.

"exactly. dream. you're dreaming."

"why would i dream about you going through my stuff?"

stiles' head popped back up, "i don't know that, danny, okay? it's your dream. take responsibility for it. shut up and go back to sleep."

"hear that? waves... ooh, t-tumbling waves..."

"oh, danny boy. you might've actually found something here." the small girl looked down, eyes squinting at the thick wad of paper between stiles' hands. "c'mon, baby. we gotta call scott."

"well, we might not have to!" stiles spoke into the phone, his pace quick as the two lovers walked back to roscoe. "danny was doing a project on something for mr. harris' physics class, and i think it actually means something." there was a pause as scott spoke on the other end. "something in telluric currents. yeah."

"w-would you slow down!" rory grumbled, her short legs pacing as quickly as they could to catch up with her lover. stiles held his hand out, and the little girl took it quickly, heaving as he pulled her besides him.
she really needed to start working out. "y-you walk at like, a million m-miles an hour."

"not possible, angel."

"it was hyperbole."

"it's pronounced hyperbole, pretty girl. not 'hyper-bowl'."

"'s what i-i said." she stuck her tongue out as stiles opened up the passenger door for her. he rolled his eyes with a grin at her antics. the boy with honey eyes supported his little girl's hips as she climbed into the rusting car. he couldn't help his wondering eyes as her pleated skirt moved slightly. he stiffened at the glimpse of her lace, white underwear. the image of just the glimpse of what saw replayed in his mind, practically shooting straight towards his crotch. "stiles? y-you okay?"

"hm? oh, yeah. totally." he left a peck against her cheek. "let's go get deaton back, yeah?"

the ride was mainly silent. stiles was stiff in his seat; he'd taken his flannel off and placed it onto his lap. aurora was frowning in confusion, and as they neared the vets she couldn't take any more,

"are y-you mad at me?"

"what? no! i could never be mad at you, pretty girl." he looked over at the pouting girl momentarily. when the boy with the raven hair looked back to the road his free hand cupped her jaw, thumb ghosting over her pouting bottom lip. "why would daddy be angry, kitten?"

aurora was almost too busy melting at the touch to realise he'd used such nickname. shivers ran down her spine and her little head became fuzzy; ever so comfortable with her lover. so comfortable she almost forgot about deaton. "t-too silent." she absentmindedly took his thumb into her mouth, nipping at it lightly.

"'m sorry, sweet girl."

it was safe to say that as soon as roscoe was parked up their lips were attached. the little girl had leaned over the console and onto stiles' lap as soon as the engine died out. dainty hands wove themselves into his thick black locks, hips jutting their way across her lover's lap. rory was whimpering into their kiss, the feel of stiles' warm palms against her waist was almost too much.

they split apart, panting harshly. aurora didn't stop, her head falling to her lover's neck and sucking gently. a groan fell into her hair and the tall boy pushed his hips up into hers as he pushed her down by her waist. the contact they made had aurora feeling white hot, and incoherent whines and mumbles left her sweet lips.

"you sound so fucking pretty." her mouth fell open at the dirty words. one of stiles' hands left the comfort of her waist and fell into her blonde locks, pulling her head back. his chapped lips fell to her neck, leaving an almost symmetrical love bite to the one on his own neck. the raven haired boy pulled back to admire his masterpiece, his little girl trembling on his lap. it was clear she was absolutely desperate for him. he was aching for her too, it was evident in his glowing cheeks. "god, you don't even know what you do to me." his hand cupped her jaw once again. rory melted at the tone of his voice, so solemn yet so gruff and desperate.

just as the little girl moved in again to press her lips to her lover's, three rapid knocks had them jumping to the roof. stiles' head hit the interior and he groaned as rory gaped at the redhead on the other side of the window.

"would you two stop baby making and get in here?!"

GOY
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: BABY MAKING