18. SEX ME

GOY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SEX ME

GOY CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SEX ME

"i looked everywhere. it's like he just walked away. left his car, his dog." the two best friends stood side by side as scott retold his account of last night. stiles stood besides him, acting slightly jitterish.

"okay. was he, like..." the boy slipped on his hoodie over the track uniform. "could he have been a virgin maybe? did he loon like a virgin? was he, you know, a virginal?"

"no, definitely not." scott shook his head. "deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. it's a new policy." stiles blinked cluelessly at scott's happy face. the werewolf boy laughed before sighing. "no, i don't know if he was a virgin. and why are you talking like he's already dead? he's just missing."

"missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, scott!" stiles' words became choppier as he got more and more panicked. "you know who else is a virgin? me! i'm a virgin, okay? i cant stand the thought of hurting aurora, who is also a virgin,  like that! and you know what that means? it means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? i need to have sex, like right now! someone needs to have sex with me like, today. like, someone needs to sex me right now!" he slammed the locker door closed.

"all right, i'll do it." danny replied from behind stiles' locker.

stiles jumped, absolutely paranoid. "what?"

"come to my place at 9. plan to stay the night. i like to cuddle." if it wasn't for scott's supernatural hearing he wouldn't have heard the tiny giggle from behind the lockers. stiles evidently didn't as he stood flabbergasted, mouth open at danny's proposal.

"oh, that was so sweet. are you kidding?"

"yes. i'm kidding!"

"you know you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, danny!"

"if it helps, i know someone who will?" the boy in the green shirt suggested. stiles perked up again, fully attentive.

"she's about yay high." he raised his hand to just below his peck. "blonde haired, brown eyed. standing right behind you."

stiles whipped around, eyes settling on his tiny angel. she looked out of place, blushing red at the thought alone of being in a room filled with changing boys. she stood alone, shuffling from foot to foot in the oversized p.e kit. "baby, what're you doing in here?"

"missed you," was her quick reply, instantly shuffling forward into the boy's arms. scott smiled, feeling stiles' tense aura fizzle away into barely nothing. scott wouldn't have had to be a werewolf to know that aurora was stiles' anchor. he was attentive to her every move, as though there was nothing that the two could do without one another.

"mr. lahey, happy to have you back." coach shouted suddenly, making aurora jump against stiles' chest. "not happy that you're late."

"sorry, coach."

"i'll remind you all. cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. i don't need you turning into a bunch of fat asses in the off-season!" aurora tucked her head into stiles' chest as isaac threw his shirt off. stiles tightened his grip against the little girl. "so, work on that. hold on, stilinski, is that a girl?"

aurora untucked herself from her boyfriend's chest, smiling sheepishly up at the coach. coach instantly smiled back, before shaking his head. "i- ms smith, you shouldn't be in here. but do i care enough to kick you out? no. do i still think it's impossible that you're with someone like stilinski? yes." stiles gasped as scott chuckled, covering it with a cough when his friend turned to him. coach scoffed. "don't act surprised." then, in true coach fashion, he walked back into his office without another word.

"i cant believe that! can you believe that?" aurora shook her head at stiles' question. "can you?!" he asked scott, who pretended he didn't hear the question, continuing to close his locker and go on his merry way out to the track. "he's literally a wolf! he heard that!"

the class stood out on the dry dirt. stiles was still complaining and asking people if they thought he was hot. rory was shielding her eyes from the boiling sun when her cousin came and stood next to her.

"any reason why i just got asked if your boyfriend is hotter than you?"

the little girl chuckled, turning to look up at her cousin in the sunlight. "h-he's just being silly." she scoured her eyes over the older boy's body. "don't lose that." she nodded towards the thick ring on his finger. jacob's hand instantly came to feel the big gem.

"don't worry, little cousin. the day i lose this ring will be the day i die."

"exactly." the tiny girl eyed him, not catching scott's confused puppy stare. before the wonky jawed boy could speak up on the matter he sensed isaac's anger growing. scott turned to him, watching as the two new twins came and stood either side. rory caught the action as well, not thinking half of it.

the whistle blew suddenly and the two twins were off at the speed of light. "isaac!" scott called, trying to warn their friend. rory's brow furrowed.

"it's them!" isaac replied before running off, trying to make the speed look as human as possible. scott set off after him. jacob sent the little girl a look, as if to question whether he should go or not.

"be careful." the little girl whispered before her cousin ran away, also trying to make his speed as human as possible. rory didn't catch much after that, for herself and stiles weren't the fastest of runners. the two tried to catch up, but were tired after about ten paces. a sudden scream erupted ahead of the two lovers, and they found their way to the source as quickly as possible.

aurora tried to contain the gasp that fell from her lips. she turned away as soon as she caught sight of the boy hanging from the tree by his neck. stiles clutched the girl close. aurora's eyes fluttered and she caught sight of jacob.

the boy stood attentive, eyes wide. thick veins had appeared underneath his eyes and he was moving backwards slowly. his breathing was heavy as he looked the little girl in the eye, shaking his head and mouthing "i cant."

the tiny girl nodded, urging him to move away from the scene. it was as though the boy had evaporated into thin air; the space he once filled now empty.

"it's him, isn't it?" stiles asked. scott knew who he meant; the guy from the vets. and not only was he the guy from the vets, but he was tied at the throat with his dog's leash.

GOY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SEX ME