57. ITS OVER

GOY
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN: ITS OVER

trust aurora to be busy coughing her guts up enough to miss her lover saving three middle aged parents, a huntress and a werewolf from death

trust aurora to be busy coughing her guts up enough to miss her lover saving three middle aged parents, a huntress and a werewolf from death. a total of six lives, saved in one night. when she finally cleared her throat the small girl pulled herself up with a groan, instantly covering her eyes with her forearm at the sheer masses of wind and wood and sand like objects flying towards her.

"stiles?!" her voice was sore, almost unrecognisable.

aurora looked around, eyes fluttering and squinting. everything seemed to have an auburn haze, completely overthrown by the sheer size of the moon. it looked as though it could be heading straight for the earth. huge, round and red. though, the blonde could barely see it through her whipping hair and the thick wind.

"s-stiles?!" she screamed again, eyes fluttering away from the moon and in pursuit of her missing lover. he was there only moments ago — for he was the one to give her the kiss of life. true love's kiss. aurora moved against the wind, clambering her way towards roscoe and out of the harsh wind. pants left her lungs as she slammed the passenger door shut, reaching over to the driver's side and ensuring that door was shut too.

it was quieter inside the car. almost eerie. aurora pushed her fallen hair away from her eyes, scouring the area around the car. the wind was too thick. with stiles on the run and no where to go without undoubtedly causing herself harm, all that was left for the blonde to do was wait.

aurora's eyes were closed when the light shifted past her eyelids. with her fingers pressed against her ears, she couldn't hear the ceasing of the wind. in an instant chocolate eyes snapped open, scouring the outside world past the window. no longer were leaves billowing through the air, and no longer was there an auburn hue to the world. she shuffled, eyes cast upon the moon, now back to it's original glory.

that was the only sign that she needed.

aurora shoved her way out of the car, stumbling as she hit the ground. but she didn't care for the dull pain in her ankles; all that mattered was stiles, and all their friends, being okay.

"stiles? stiles!" she shouted, nearing the thick tree stump.

"rory?!" stiles' voice was faint. her head snapped towards the fallen ground, eyes widening at the destruction that the storm following the eclipse had caused. "hey, rory! down here!" her heart followed the voice that owned it, stumbling with jelly legs towards the sound.

"stiles, a-are you down there?" the blonde crouched to the floor, hands buried in leaves and rubble, bruised knees pinching in pain. her head peaked over into one of the cracks, a scared yelp falling from her lips at the numerous sets of eyes staring back up at her. "what are you all doing down there?!"

"having a tea party — what does it look like?! we're not here by choice!" noah was the first to respond. like father, like son.

"are you all okay?" she called into the dingy hole, eyes rounding everyone up and making a mental tally. they all seemed to be there.

"we're fine, baby." her lover replied, staring up at his concerned girlfriend. she looked so sweet, messy hair framing her face and red cheeks from looking down for so long. "scott's bringing us a ladder soon, okay? you think you can help get us all back up?"

she couldn't answer, for relief was the only thing filling every fibre of her being. "so it's over?"

"it's over, angel."

it was over. miss blake was allegedly dead. scott and derek and deucalion had defeated her all on their own. stiles had saved the people that they had come to see as family. aurora wasn't half dead anymore, the only damaging properties were the cut against her forehead and the darkness around her lover's heart.

it was odd knowing that everyone around them was clueless to what was going on. sure, stiles and rory got weird looks at the amount of bandages and plasters they had littered upon them as they walked through school hand in hand, but the easily played it off as a skateboarding accident. because, truth be told, they were hopeless at the sport. not much had changed. sure, derek was gone. and scott's asshat of a dad was still around, but time finally seemed to move forwards. hell, they even found time to nap together most days.

so, life seemed to go back to normal. except one little promise that was yet to be fulfilled...

they were still yet to have the best make up sex ever.

GOY
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN: ITS OVER

super short chap because rory's gonna lose her v card NEXT CHAP IM SO EXCITED

friday the 21st!! xx