09. DICK APPOINTMENTS

GOY2
CHAPTER NINE: DICK APPOINTMENTS

GOY2 CHAPTER NINE: DICK APPOINTMENTS

"xylazine. it's a tranquilliser for horses."

"he's making words up."

"i think so too, baby."

rory, stiles, scott and isaac all stood in the clinic, their eyes cast upon scott's mentor. deaton walked into the room with his stark white coat upon his body. aurora hadn't left stiles' side since the morning, when he had his outburst. her hand stayed in his heavy one all day, barely even letting him leave to go to the toilet. and now the coyote, who stiles was sure was malia, had broken into their school.

"for a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. i only have three. so whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

scott spoke up. "allison's a perfect shot."

isaac shook his head. "she used to be." he was, after all, the one that prevented her from accidentally killing lydia.

"she can do it."

"if we manage to find the thing."

"okay what is the point of him?" stiles broke his silence, jerking a finger towards the layhe boy. the little girl next to him pouted, already annoyed at their bickering. "seriously, i mean, what is his purpose?"

"don't be mean—"

"aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? what's up with the scarf anyway? it's sixty five degrees out."

isaac only seemed happy to have gotten stiles to a state of annoyance, a quirk in his upper lip. "look, maybe i'm asking a question no one here wants to ask." a tiny hand reached upwards, palm littered with crescent moons, and pushed stiles pointed hand down. "how do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?"

"i can do it." insisted the puppy eyed boy.

"you can?"

"remember the night that peter trapped us in the school? in the gym he was able to make me turn using just his voice. deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"this is a werecoytote, scott." deaton interrupted. "who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

stiles rolled his eyes. "that's why you called derek, first."

"yeah." scott sighed. "i could try it on my own. but right now, i'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

"we need a real alpha." scott looked up at stiles' words, almost hurt. "you know what i mean. an alpha that can do alpha things."

"you're a real alpha in my eyes, scotty."

"thanks, rory." he shook his head. "great. i'm an alpha with performance issues."