10. HOT GIRL

GOY2
CHAPTER TEN: HOT GIRL

GOY2 CHAPTER TEN: HOT GIRL

stiles was always right. how she ever doubted him, no matter how little, rory would never know. somehow, he always turned out to be correct. malia was in fact stuck in a coyote's body. and now, she'd been returned to her father. scott somehow roared his heart out, bringing malia out of the hiding that she'd been in for years. scott's dad was forced out of stiles' dad's office. thank fuck. he wouldn't take credit, but stiles was one of the main reasons that the sheriff still had a job, and one of the main reasons that malia was still alive.

she was so unbelievably proud of her pretty boy.

but, no matter how proud she was, aurora refused to go back into school late at night. instead she sat in her bed, illustrated book in her lap and her mobile drawn up to her pierced ear. a set of floral pjs sat on her dainty body, fingers ghosting over the minuscule roses every few seconds. a permanent grin sat on her pouty lips as she listened to the raven haired boy through the phone. he shuffled and stumbled occasionally, voice tired as he tried his best to persuade the sweet girl.

"please, baby. i'll come pick you up, you don't even have to get out your jammies! i'll even carry you around the halls if you're too tired. i don't care. just want you here."

"s-stiles, haven't you learned from anything we've been through? bad things always happen when you go to school so late."

"psh! when has anything bad ever—"

"well—"

"don't answer that." he huffed, adjusting his grip against his phone. "fine. i'll just get scott to come. hear that? can rely on scotty, not rory. to think my own girlfriend won't even come and—"

"we can have sex if you stop whining and let me go to sleep in peace."

a beat.

"i'm holding you to that."

"good. g'night, stiles."

"good night, rory."

promising stiles sex turned out to be not such a good idea after all. because now, she was more than desperate for the boy. it was as though he'd made it his own personal mission to torture her; pressing kisses against her warm neck when no one was looking, his hand sat upon her thigh as he drove her to school, even just the gruff of his voice. she was going insane waiting for a chance to be alone. it wasn't granted, but she was soon presented with a distraction.

the distraction? scott mccall and the twins.

"you're back in school?" asked the alpha, his puppy eyes hard as he stared at the identical boys.

"no." said one of them. "we're just here to talk." finished the other.

it was then that stiles butt in, keeping aurora behind him. they walked quick, her little legs working twice as hard to keep up with him. "oh. that's kind of a change of pace for you guys." he said sarcastically, falling into line with scott. "seeing as how usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."