11. UNETHICAL

GOY2
CHAPTER ELEVEN: UNETHICAL

it was probably completely unsanitary to have sex in a classroom

it was probably completely unsanitary to have sex in a classroom. unethical? most definitely. did they care when so deeply in love with one another? not at all. when stiles' lips were sucking at her sweet skin upon her neck, there was nothing that mattered more. he was the only one on her mind. not another thing passed through the small piece of heaven.

trembling hands against hot skin. never in a million years did aurora imagine that stiles would be up for being almost stark naked in a classroom, yet there they were. heavy breaths fell from her lips at the sensation, fingers trailing up his chest and resting upon his beating heart. erratic, just like her own. she was upon him, bare knees either side of his legs. his jean covered thighs were sat against the cool wooden desk. such clothed hips occasionally bucked up into her own, the feeling of only few layers of fabric between them enough to have his head spinning. the thought of being so dirty — she was so desperate for him that she was willing to get off in an empty classroom. such a naughty little girl.

the sounds leaving her lips made him feel as though he were on fire. his own chapped lips upon her sweet honey skin, wet tongue occasionally dipping out onto the surface of her soft spot, cooling the freshly bruised surface. tender hands gripped at his flannel shirt, trying her best to push it off of his warming form. a permanent grin was etched onto his lips, even as his tongue danced against her skin. she felt so tiny against him, his hands upon the curve of her thighs. such a little girl. his lips moved upwards, slowly puckering against her jaw. an abrupt gasp fell from the girl, just so needy for her boy.

"shh." he was quiet, but his words were strained. in reality, stiles wanted this as much as aurora did. "there's a class across the hall, baby. gotta be quiet." his hands came to sit either side of her pretty face, sincere eyes staring at her flushed cheeks. once again, so desperate for him. her pouty lips were stained red from the copious amount of biting that they had endured. such pretty lips let out such a pretty whine, her hands clutching onto his white shirt harder.

"'m want you, daddy."

there was a very special place for stiles and aurora in hell.

his calloused thumb brushed underneath her eye, watching the way the chocolate colour disappeared with the fluttering of her lids. "want me so bad?" she nodded desperately, twitching. she'd never wanted anything more in her life. "then you gotta be all quiet, pretty girl. can't have anyone knowing how desperate you are." he was a devil. stiles' hips began to buck again, his clothed crotch brushing up against the underwear at her pussy. she gasped inwardly again. "can you do that, yeah?" she most definitely couldn't, but the blonde girl nodded anyway, her head dipping to gain a view of their crotches meeting beneath the fabric of her skirt. "that's my girl. so fucking good for me."