38. DUMB LITTLE PUPPY

GOY
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: DUMB LITTLE PUPPY

quick warning — this chapter contains light gaslighting in a sexual context, degradation and spankings

quick warning — this chapter contains light gaslighting in a sexual context, degradation and spankings. please don't read if these themes make you uncomfortable, be safe babies :) x

aurora's patience was being tested.

to put it lightly, she was very, very, very desperate. desperate for stiles. desperate for a kiss. a simple touch. just to hear him mutter 'good girl' into her neck would be enough. she was desperate, and he knew it too.

all day stiles had only paid attention to his homework. or his phone. she was getting seriously grumpy with the device in his hands. part of her wanted to run forwards and slap it out of his hand so that she could sit herself down on his lap and beg him to fuck her into oblivion.

aurora was literally so desperate that she would've had sex in that moment.

she'd tried everything: sitting on his lap, bending over his lap, resting her head on his thighs, kissing his neck, tugging his hair. stiles was having none of it. it's not that he didn't get hard, because he most definitely did, but it was much too fun for him to see aurora's cheeks become so embarrassingly blushed and listen to the almost soundless whines she emitted.

a chime of her ringtone rang through the air, making her jump. from what she could see of the back of stiles' head, he hadn't even reacted. with a grumble, she unlocked her phone and opened the message. a furrow found its way to her brow at her boyfriend's contact info on the screen.

hey there sweetie. saw you on snap and thought you looked kinda cute. you're a sexy thing. add me by the following link, my account details are babyhoney21.

rory immediately pressed down on the link, not a clue as to what was going on in her mind. no more than two seconds later, her phone was flying at the wall opposite her. stiles jumped out of his chair in surprise, his head whipping towards the girl who had a scarred look in her eye.

"was t-that a picture of danny naked?!"

"you actually clicked on it?!" she stood, mouth agape as her boyfriend turned towards her.

"you- you- what!? you s-sent it to me!" she stomped her foot. "i-i show you o-one direction and this is how you r-repay me?!" his eyes softened at her frustrated state. stiles didn't talk, he opened his arms wide and beckoned aurora onto his lap. at first, she shook her head. he'd already ignored her so much today, she wouldn't be able to take it if he teased her once more. "n-no."

"don't be bratty. sit down."

"i don't w-wanna." she shook her head, bottom lip trembling as her hands shook. delicate fingertips linked behind her back, nervously playing with one another. she didn't like disobeying him.

"c'mon, aurora." his tone wasn't as inviting as it had been yesterday. there were no pet names. "i told you to sit down." he patted his lap. "you either sit down, or i'll put you right here." he pointed at his knee and she gulped. a part of rory told her to keep ignoring his wishes, that way she was guaranteed some satisfaction of feeling his skin against hers. and that part of her was most definitely the horny part.

so she listened to it.

and before she knew it, the little girl was face first on stiles' bed, laid out across his lap. he had moved so quickly that she had to stable herself on the bed, eyes wide and a shudder in her breath. the blue sheets of his bed fell between her fingers and she squeaked as he lifted up her skirt.

stiles' voice was patronising, a false whine following his words. "poor thing. look at that little wet spot." his fingers ghosted over her pink panties. rory's hips instantly rose to meet his hand, just as he moved it away. she whined, pressing her head into the mattress and digging her hands into the soft sheets. she felt as though she could cry. "so fucking desperate. poor baby, what got you so wet, hm?" tears threatened to spill from aurora's eyes. she'd never wanted anything so bad. "no? not gonna tell me?" she shook her head. "wrong choice. i tried so hard to be nice to you today, rory. wouldn't even let me get you off."

"b-but i-" her whines were cut off as his hand finally made contact with her backside. aurora flinched and jumped at the familiar contact, a gasp falling from her lips. in an instant stiles' veiny hand ran through her locks, lightly holding her roots and lifting her head upwards. rory gasped once more, trying to ignore the stinking.

"don't you remember, angel?" his free hand drew patterns against her thighs, drawing ever so closer to her pussy. whimpers left her ajar mouth. "dumb little puppy. can't even remember daddy trying to touch you all day." her mind wracked, had she read it all wrong? it wasn't hard to confuse aurora. maybe he had been touching her. she tried to open up her legs, just begging for a simple touch.

a slap came to the inside of her thigh.

"d-daddy, p-please!" she cried out, tears finally spilling. a mixture of frustration and stinging in her legs and ass.

"please." he mocked. "sweetheart, daddy's been trying to touch you for so long. just need to feel that pretty pussy." another slap. she sniffled into the blankets, surely going mad. her legs were trembling against his clothed ones. rory felt as though she were going to explode.

four more slaps came to her ass before stiles finally let the little girl sit up. her cheeks were blushed and tear stained in her state of confusion. as soon as she was sat upright he beckoned her into his arms, shushing her sniffles. one of his warm hands came to the roots of her blond halo, massaging as he whispered sweet words of reassurance into her ears. the other hand massaged at the tender skin softly, trying not to feel bad every time she twitched when he touched the sore spot.

a kiss fell at her temple and her eyes shut closed. "'m sorry, angel. had to teach you that you can't always get what you want." she snuggled further into him embarrassedly. his hand ever so gently moved to her thigh dipping beneath the hem of her skirt once more. "think you've learnt your lesson?"

GOY
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: DUMB LITTLE PUPPY

GOY CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: DUMB LITTLE PUPPY

friday the 26th x