17. LET GO

GOY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: LET GO

aurora and stiles stood in the morgue of the hospital

aurora and stiles stood in the morgue of the hospital. scott had just joined them so that stiles could show him the bodies. rory turned around as stiles lifted the sheets. "so boyd and cora might not have killed anyone?" scott asked.

"you're gonna wish they did." stiles replied as he covered heather's body back up. rory turned around, resting her forehead on her boyfriend's arm.

"why?"

"i'm not exactly sure yet. the other girl who was out in the woods, emily, eventually they're gonna find her. she's one of them. emily, heather, the guy lydia found at the pool, all three were virgins." aurora gulped as she gripped onto stiles' shirt harder. she wished he'd stop talking. "and they're all gonna have the same three injuries. strangled, throat slashed, head bashed in. it's called the three fold death."

"so if these aren't random killings, then what are they?"

finally, at stiles' words, the little girl gasped. "sacrifices. human sacrifices."

as if her day could get any better. she now knew that stiles and herself were the only virgins within their pack, and therefore the most likely to be targets. she grumbled from besides him.

the tiny girl was curled up in her seat. she shivered underneath the "warmth" stiles' jacket. one of her legs was stretched out onto his lap and he stroked it mindlessly as he drove. aurora could tell there was something on the boy's mind; he was never this silent. even after finding a dead body the raven haired boy had more to say.

her thoughts where interrupted as his warm hand stopped. aurora shivered. "baby?"

"mhmm?"

"you'd tell me if you felt a certain way, right?" he looked over at her quickly as they neared his house.

"o-of course. i t-tell you everything." she almost winced at the lie. aurora smith hated lying.

"even if you felt a certain way, for some other guy?" stiles' words were slow and careful as he pulled into the drive. aurora sat up.

"what're you talking about?"

"i-i," aurora's heart broke at the crack in his voice. her hand came to lay on top of his larger one. "i just want you to know that i'd never be mad at you," when he turned to look at her aurora swore she would never do anything to hurt the broken boy in front of her. tears were welling in his honey eyes and she wanted nothing more than to kiss them away. "if you caught feelings for someone else, that's okay. no matter the circumstances."

"s-stiles, what are you talking about? you know i love you with my whole h-heart." tears welled in the little girl's eyes too. stiles didn't let her carry on as he pulled her over to his lap. rory sat on his legs gingerly, scared to hurt him in his fragile state.

"i love you, sweet girl."

and before she could reply, stiles' lips pressed against hers. she smiled slightly into his kiss, she'd missed the feeling. aurora's dainty hands found themselves weaving into stiles' hair and holding tightly, as though he might slip through her finger tips. he was no different. as their kisses grew more and more intense so did his hands, they gripped at her hips needily, no doubt leaving bruises against her delicate skin.

subconsciously rory ground her hips down in match of their kissing. she whimpered at the small amount of friction between them. stiles groaned at the sound, brining his hips up to meet the little girl's. "sound so pretty," stiles acknowledged roughly. the dryness of his voice only send more electric waves into her core. she whimpered again.

"need to feel you, baby." rory shivered as stiles pushed her shirt down, smiling cheekily at the sight. aurora wasn't wearing a bra. "look at my girl. hmm?" he reached towards her tits, smiling further as her nipples hardened under his touch. "such a good little slut for daddy."

rory twitched at his words, wanting nothing more than for him to ravish her right there in the drivers seat. stiles was rarely mean during their sexual encounters, he was always so sweet and loving. she needed this part of him right now; the part that would make her fall apart at his touch and whine as he degraded her.

"d-daddy, please-"

"daddy, please" he mocked her, moving one of his hands away from her nipples. he pushed his large hand under the waistband of her skirt and panties- not quite touching her dripping pussy yet. "tell me what you want."

she whined. the hand that played with her nipples reached up quickly, pinching her cheeks in his palm. rory was forced to look up into those honey eyes that she adored. they were almost black with desire and arousal. "use your fucking words."

"please, t-touch me," her words were muffled against her squished cheeks. he smirked, dropping the hand back to play with her tits. his other hand reached forward slightly, ghosting against her clit.

"want daddy to touch you here, sweetheart?" his voice mocked kindness as his fingers pushed down on her clit, instantly picking up the pace in circles. aurora's legs buckled beneath her and she whined desperately. stiles' fingers were electric against her. her reply was a string of unreadable murmers.

his hand sneaked up to cover her mouth as he rubbed mercilessly at her wet pussy. "shh, pretty girl. daddy needs you to be quiet."

she nodded quickly, trying to divert her attention towards the steaming windows of roscoe. her eyes were fuzzy, she could barely think straight. how rough stiles was being against her brought her ever so close to the edge. the bulge in stiles' trousers poked against her leg and she grunted as she worked quickly to undo his fly. it wasn't long before her dainty hands worked perfectly and his cock sprang out. stiles hissed at the contact of the little girl's cold hand against his hard member. it never failed to amaze the little girl; how it would ever fit inside of her she wouldn't know.

"f-fuck, baby." stiles kept the pace against her pussy. the two worked each other, occasionally kissing and looking up into one another's eyes. stiles thrust up into the little girls hand as she worked him; she was getting tired and close to the edge. it wasn't hard for him to tell as she twitched against his fingers. "you wanna cum for daddy, baby? hmm? can you be a good girl and cum all over daddy's fingers?"

"p-please."

he twisted those circles quicker, watching as she whimpered and twitched again. he was there too. "good girl, let go."

the two finished simultaneously, falling against each other in the white hot bliss of their orgasms. rory shook against her boyfriend violently, clawing against him as she absentmindedly worked him through his orgasm too.

the only sound filling the hot air of roscoe was the two lover's intimate panting. and for a minute, they both thought that things were getting better.

and how wrong they were.

GOY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: LET GO