05. CRYBABY

GOY
CHAPTER FIVE: CRYBABY

Cuts and grazes littered over the little girl's fragile skin

Cuts and grazes littered over the little girl's fragile skin. Whimpers and sobs escaped her plump lips and tiny fists grabbed at Stiles' shirt. The birds had finally stopped; all dropped dead. Stiles clung onto Aurora for dear life, not loosening his grip at all. Quietly he shushed her, patting down her silky hair and kissing the top of her head.

Everyone started to stand up, cuts and bruises littered over them, each and every one of them as confused as the other. Footsteps slapped towards the couple,
"Is she okay?" Stiles looked up as Aurora gripped onto him tighter, pushing her head into his chest. Jacob looked down at the two, eyes switching between the innocent girl and sarcastic boy. Feathers were weaves into his raven black hair and a singular trail of blood left his right nostril. It irritated Styles, the mysterious boy looked even more good looking whilst being rugged.

"Does she look okay?" He snapped, pulling Aurora in tighter as he stood her up and barged past the boy.

"We need to talk!" The mysterious boy called, causing Aurora to halt. Her tiny sneakers squeaked against the floor before she turned around to look at him. Stiles finally had a view of Aurora's lightly bloodied face, bruised eye and chin. His heart broke in that moment, seeing his little girl's eyes so red (even though she was a crybaby) and lips quivering so hard. Her chocolate eyes were set on the boy in front of her, who continued to plead her to talk to him.

"Hey." Stiles whispered causing her trance to break. "You don't have to do anything."

She gulped, "I-I do."

Finally the two stood face to face. Well, face to chest. Aurora's eyes were filled with shining tears that threatened to spill as she looked up at Jacob in the hallway. He stared her down silently, before his rough voice sounded.
"I missed you."

"Okay." She deadpanned, gulping as her hands digged into her palms. Half moons littered the fragile skin as the moments went on.

"Aurora, you can't keep doing this."

"You can't keep disappearing and showing up again!" The burst, the first flow of tears rolling down her flushed, blood stained cheeks. "Every single time we let you back into our lives and get comfortable you pack up and leave again!"

"You know why!" He snarled, eyes ablaze as he looked down at her. "You know I can't control it."

Tears flooded down her tender skin. "Where are you staying?" She whimpered.

"Your mom said I can stay as long as I need." Her knees buckled underneath her, causing him to lurch forward and catch the little figure. "It's gonna be different this time, I promise."

"Your p-promises don't mean anything."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Stiles, Aurora's savior growled. He took Aurora's tiny arms into his large hands and pulled her away from Jacob as delicately as he could. His chocolate eyes bored into Jacob's, who didn't seem bothered by Stiles' anger.  "Don't you ever fucking touch her!"

"Woah woah woah!" Noah came to the scene, where he had previously been in the classroom with the disheveled students. "Easy boys." He stood between his raging son and the cool exteriored boy. "What's going on?"

"Nothing, dad." Stiles mumbled, picking up his backpack from the floor and slipping his much larger hand into Aurora's. "We were just leaving."

Aurora managed to keep her tears in all the way to Roscoe, however as soon as she sat down on the beat up leather and Stiles leaned over her to pull on her seatbelt she broke down. Tears ran down her face like a fountain and she gripped onto Stiles as though her life depended on it.

"You're okay angel," his heart broke again at her sobs. He shuffled slightly, reaching into her pink backpack and pulling out Reggie, slipping the stuffed dog into her arms. "Everything's gonna be okay."

When Aurora had finally calmed down, she told him everything. About Jacob leaving, about her mother always letting him back in, about his own mother disowning him. But, her guilty conscience screamed at her as she left out one vital detail. The one detail that no one in beacon hills could ever know.

please drop the names of series/characters i could make more ddlg stories with!!