02. STATISTICS

GOY2
CHAPTER TWO: STATISTICS

to say that aurora was confused for the rest of the week would be an extreme understatement

to say that aurora was confused for the rest of the week would be an extreme understatement. well, she was practically always confused, but the changes happening to scott and stiles had her on edge. this wasn't just in their heads, this was real. and like it or not, it was affecting all of them. even those who refuse to not wear pink, much to a certain blonde boy's disliking.

"i thought i told you, no pink!"

"i'm sorry," she groaned. "'s impossible — have you seen my closet? it's a-all pink and stiles' flannels."

"i still want that green one back."

"why?" aurora looked up to her lover, brow creased as she clung onto his arm. tiny hands wrapped around the muscular forearm as she trundled along, desperately trying to keep up with the two long legged boys. "you don't like me wearing your clothes?"

stiles' eyes softened. "no, baby. i love seeing you look so tiny," she beamed. "i just want—"

"god, remind me to get my eardrums removed." isaac mumbled, pushing his fingers into his ears. the raven haired boy rolled his eyes. "i don't know how you're always so... loved up. don't you get sick of one another?"

again, aurora's brow creased. "because we do love each other, right, stiles?"

"mhmm." he replied, grinning down at her with his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

she was so in love with him.

"and just because someone doesn't get to smash allison yet—"

"stiles!"

"okay, i'm leaving." the blonde boy grumbled, moving past the giggling two as they stumbled towards their classroom. aurora only let go as stiles began to walk towards scott, making his presence known. she found her way to her seat, tucking herself in pretty and sitting attentive.

her attentiveness lasted little more than five minutes before she was zoned out, eyes staring off at a random patch of chalk on the board. with her head in her hands the pretty little girl sighed, tapping her foot against the ground. her mind was wondering to the deepest depths and corners.

as usual, one particular eternally immortal 17 year old came to mind. still, she wondered for his safety, still, she wondered for his well-being. still, she wondered where he was, and why he never came to help them.

he promised this time would be different, but it was always the same.

"smith!" said girl jumped, soul leaving her body. the aimless squiggles against her page were suddenly cut short at the sound of coach's voice, his glacier eyes angrily staring into aurora's very being.