10. PLEASE, DADDY

GOY
CHAPTER TEN: PLEASE, DADDY

it didn't take long for aurora to become a shaking, whimpering mess

it didn't take long for aurora to become a shaking, whimpering mess. stiles was yet to even touch her and she was already begging for more, begging to come undone for him. kissing was one of aurora's favourite pass times, and kissing stiles was like heaven on earth. surprisingly, without experience from anyone other than rory, stiles knew exactly what he was doing.

the raven haired boy sat down on the end of aurora's bed, pulling the dainty girl onto his lap. as always she fit in perfectly, her hips meeting with his own ever so sweetly. she whimpered at the contact between them as she solely rested on him. the kiss was deep and meaningful, like every other one they shared. dainty hands clasped around the tall boy's collar, pulling his flannel shirt  as close as she could. his own hands rested on the back of her little neck, keeping her close. the other rested atop her hip, squeezing slightly. she squeaked at the action and he smirked into the kiss.

in a flash aurora was on her back, stiles leaning over her with a hungry look in his eyes. there was something about the little girl's innocence that he just needed to claim; to ravish it and steal it. he wanted to be the one to keep it forever. aurora gave a short inhale of breath at the sight of him. he looked like a god standing there, taking his red and blue flannel shirt off carefully but refusing to break eye contact with he skin. the corner of his shirt rose as he moved his arms, giving the small girl a perfect view of his v-line. she gulped.

he stood at the edge of her bed and forced her legs apart, dragging her towards him slowly. on his knees he leant down and balled her nightdress into his palms, slowly bringing up her smooth leg. his hands left a fiery blazing trail up her leg, one that sent shivers to her very core. the fabric balled at her hips along with his hands. for a brief moment the Stilinski boy stopped and admired the beauty of his girlfriend beneath him. his sweet angel, waiting patiently for him, her little legs shaking. one of her dainty hands slipped down her side and fell into his own, bringing it back up to her awaiting neck. he shuffled upwards to meet her, his crotch falling straight into place upon to her own. he hissed at the contact, moving his hips slowly against hers.

the tiny girl let out a little whimper and stiles pressed down on the sides of her neck harder. "you look so pretty like this, baby." her hips bucked involuntarily into his own. his words only drove her further. "such a good girl for me,"

"p-please, daddy." her words were airy with the unevenness of her breath. stiles groaned at the sound, moving quickly. the cool of the ring on his middle finger felt overwhelming, just like when she gifted it to him. she missed the cool when his lips replaced his hands; his hips moving even faster. a mix of pleasure and pain was simply heavenly, stiles' hard clothed member hitting the sweetest spot of her sex and his lips sucking at her neck, teeth grazing over the bruises that he left in his wake. everyone needed to see that his little angel belonged to him and only him.  she moved her hips up into his once more, whining and begging for more contact.

in another flash stiles wrapped his arms under and around the quivering girl. once again she was sat in his lap, only this time she was straddling one of his legs. his hard, slightly muscular thigh send shivers up her spine and into her very core as he clenched it. "want you to get off like this baby," rory's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she stared down at his leg. he was practically holding her upright, for she her own legs were shaking violently. his large hands pushed her hips downwards onto his thigh, rutting her against the solid surface. she looked oh so pretty, nightdress balled at her sides in his hands, little pink lacy panties covering her sex but still giving him the most perfect view. her face was a blushed mess, loose platinum hairs clung to her face, her eyes were red with desire around those chocolate irises. her mouth was parted from the pleasure he was giving her, lips shiny from the aftermath of their kissing. the definition of fucked out. "such a pretty girl."

he didn't say anything after that, but started bouncing his leg. aurora audibly gasped, the new action bringing stimulation to her clit. her hands were a desperate, wondering mess against him; grabbing his collar, his hair, his biceps. her eyes screwed shut at the new sensations from his thigh. he'd seen that face before; she was getting close.

his right hand travelled down from her hip to her clothed clit, rubbing figure eights slowly. a strangled whimper left her lips at the touch of his thumb. her hips began to buck on their own accord, so close to coming undone for him.

"daddy-" she gasped, unable to form real words. stiles stared down at where they were connected, a smirk lining his lips at the sight. a small wet patch coated his jean clad thigh, coming in and out of his vision with every movement of his hips.

"are you close, angel?"

her reply came in the form of a nod, her lips parting fully as silent moans fell from them. the knot in her stomach was becoming unbearable. she begged repeatedly, the words only coming out as splutters and stutters.

"good girl. cum for me."

bliss envaloped the little girl's spasming body, and she welcomed it with open arms. her nails dug into the flesh of his bicep as she tensed. mewls and moans left her lips as she reached her climax, rigidly falling into stiles' chest. his fingers rode out her orgasm until she protested, unable to take any more.

stiles patted down her head with his hand, whispering reassuring praises into her pierced ears. she collapesed into his arms, letting him contort her body to his pleasure. he shuffled them back, resting himself against the headboard of her double bed. slowly he moved the blankets to sit upon her body, tucking the little girl in.

minutes later, with the tiny girl fast asleep in her lovers arms (only after she asked to help him feel good too, to which he stared into her tired eyes and kissed the tip of her nose, telling her he was more than satisfied.) and his mind clouded with the thoughts of the sweet angel, stiles' phone rang. it split through the comfortable silence, causing the girl to jump awake.

her eyebrows creased as her boyfriend answered the call. observantly, she watched his face scrunch up. "we're doing this tonight?" his voice was low, and by the tone she could tell he was talking to scott. "dude! I'm with rory! she was napping, you interrupted nap time! angel, tell him how angry you are."

the small girl spoke tiredly into the phone, "hi, scotty."

"wow. terribly convincing."

she poked her tongue out in response before snuggling back onto her boyfriend's chest. scott and stiles' conversation went on for a few more minutes, a long repetition of 'yes' and 'no' going back and fourth like a tennis match. finally, after endless begging on scott's behalf, stiles agreed to meet the others at the vet.

"do you think we'll ever get a peaceful night?" he asked. aurora gave no reply, for when he looked down she was in a deep world of slumber. he scoffed, "you definitely will."

but despite his sarcasm towards his little angel, as he sat her up and wrapped her fragile arms in his flannel shirt and carried her downstairs, he realised that he wouldn't have her any other way.

GOY

CHAPTER TEN: PLEASE, DADDY