One-ShotVision

Yes, my title is a pun. In case I post this earlier than planned reminder that I finished the reality show story and the final part is above this one. This is still in that continuity but it's not of any importance.

*Spoiler Warning for WandaVision*

You: Ok, so she kidnapped a town out of grief?

Stephen: Yes. I tried to talk to the people in that facility but I don't trust them. You need to enter this dome of power, Chaos Magic to be exact. You should be able to enter this easily considering you're an Astral Being.

You: A what?

Stephen: Wanda Maximoff is a Nexus being, a being that holds power over the reality they're in. You are an Astral being, since you don't belong to any reality. You're as much of a myth as she is.

You: So you're saying that I'm the only me in the entire multiverse? Wow.

Stephen: There are some people we need to talk to.

After opening a portal and explaining everything to them, you open a conversation with Monica, Jimmy and Darcy.

You: So you've been inside this "Hex"?

Monica: Yes, you will most likely fall under her control and be cast as a character.

Darcy: Yeah, I have a broadcast of everything right here.

You: That looks like the Dick Van Dyke show, but with Wanda and Vision. So she created him?

Jimmy: No she stole his body.

Stephen: No, she created him.

Jimmy: Say what?

Darcy: Not much of a shocker that Hayward would lie.

Monica: Good luck in there. It's not gonna be easy to enter it, she's reinforced it.

You: Well, hopefully you could get in as backup if I ever need it. Strange here says he can feel growing power inside of you...soooo. Welp, toodaloo.

And in you go.

WandaVision Episode 12: KaraOkie Dokie

(I can't make up the whole scenario but it's Karaoke night somewhere)

Herb: (Idk a jazz song)

You: He looks like he's having fun.

Wanda: Yeah, we all need some downtime. I've never seen you before, hi I'm Wanda.

You: F/N (Fake name).

Norm: Give it up for Herb everybody! Next up, Wanda and Vision!

(Idk a love song)

You: Hey! I know I didn't exactly sign up but mind if I try?

Norm: Sure, we have the time!

Agnes: This guy seems a bit too bubbly, I don't like it.

Wanda: He seems nice. It's the 21st century Agnes, a man can be bubbly if he wants to.

Agnes: I suppose you're right but we don't teach kids about Stranger Danger for nothing.

You: Let's see, what have we got here...ooh perfect!

🎶 🎵 What's been happening in your world?
What have you been up to?

I heard that you lost your love, as if you haven't lost enough
But you gotta be tough

I wanna push and pull you
Snap out of it, Snap out of it
You need someone to un-lull you
Snap out of it, Snap out of it