Another Field Trip?! (Peter Parker × Male Reader)

Not gonna be as good as the original but it's gonna be good nonetheless, by which I mean I'm writing it and you guys like my writing.

Peter: Hey guys.

You: Hey babe *smooch*. Did I just say that?

Tony: Shouldn't you be at school, kiddo?

Peter: Oh right, forgot to tell you. They're having another field trip here.

You: Again? It's been like 4 months.

Peter: Everyone did well on their finals. Anyways, so I decided to stay here as a power move *crosses his arms*.

You: I am so turned on.

Tony: Of course you are. Starks are-

You: Dick magnets yeah I know. Stop talking about your son like that you sound like Donald Trump.

Tony: Can I talk to you...alone?

You: Sure, what's up?

You both walk towards a random hallway.

Tony: Listen-

You: No, Peter's hasn't gotten top yet, he is a huge bottom-

Tony: No, no, it's not that. Do you truly care about my son?

You: Of course I do! What kind of question is that?!

Tony: Good because if you break his heart I will rip out yours.

You: I love Peter. I would never let anything bad happen to him. I would die for him.

Tony: But seriously though, you need to change it up in the bedroom.

1 hour later:

The students of Midtown High arrive at Stark Tower, this time with more access. Peter, deciding to be badass, stands at the entrance with sunglasses on and arms crossed.

Warren: Mr. Parker why weren't you at school?!

Peter: I had some extra work to do and since we had a field trip today I thought it would be a good idea to come here anyway.

Warren: And what is this important work? Getting Tony Stark some coffee?

You: No, his job is to be a great boyfriend and hard worker who focuses on the slightest mistake more than your entire preparations of lessons.

MJ: Ha *high five*

Warren: Hello, Mr. Spellcaster.

Flash: Still kissy kissy with Penis I see.

You: At least he gets kissed, where are your hickeys?

Ned: Got'im.

You: I suggest you carry on with your activities. Another piece of advice, do not be a dick, Flash. Last time you triggered a mercenary, an archer, and an assassin. We're keeping an eye on you.

Betty: By the way, did you guys know last time we came here, we got #SpellParker to #1 trending in the United States! Apparently, everyone ships you.

You: yayyyy...

Warren: You know, it seems a bit fishy that the great Stark would let a teen skip school. How irresponsible.

You: Firstly, Mr. Stark is very much aware of this field trip, therefore he knew it would be fine if Peter stayed here, it's not like he's his dad!
Second of all, are you seriously trying to one-up Tony Stark himself? Lady you are such an ass that when kids play pin the tail you kick them with your rear feet. That's right, I called you a donkey again.