The Fantastic Flirt- Peter Parker

Peter Benjamin Parker, he may be a genius, but he can be oblivious at times.

One day, Peter's just chillaxing in Avengers Tower, by which I mean he's studying, until you decided to come in and be your flirtatious self.

You: Heyy, Peter.

You say as you lean your arm onto the wall.

Peter: Hey, Y/N.

You: Studying, I see?

Peter: Yup. Got a chemistry and physics test tomorrow. Gotta be prepared.

You: Petey, you should let loose every once in a while if you know what I mean.

You then stare into his soul as you trace your fingers up his arm like a spider, which, and I think you know why, is ironic.

You: Besides, aren't you a Chemistry and Physics expert? I see Chemistry between us and I'm sure you're not afraid to get physical.

You lay on his desk propped up like a mermaid.

You: Do you have a Biology quiz as well? Cause if you want you can study my human anatomy.

Peter: We're actually learning about the immune system.

You: Oh that explains it.

Peter: Explains what?

You: Tell me, Parker, are you a monocyte?

Peter: No, why?

You: Cause you give me faggocytic ability *chuckles* (That was a bit offensive).

You walk around him, eventually stopping to massage his shoulders.

You: You seem tense, you know, that could help for another activity. Math is a science, isn't it? So I suggest you put 2 and 2 together because I want a one on one, or should I say 1+1 with you.

Peter: You're confusing me.

You: Ok then, maybe I should make this a little clearer.

And into his ear you whisper naughty naughty things sexual enough that the words alone gave sweet, innocent Peter Parker an erection. A boner so huge that his tight pants are giving his excited penis pain.

You: Let's just cut to the chase. I know you're an easily influencible little boy, considering what happened with Mysterio, so I'm not going to trick you or anything. But if you do decide to sleep with me, you know where my room is.

Peter: Ok.

He hastily gets up and you let out a villainous smirk, because what you're about to do to him is vile, arousing definitely, but still a teeny bit evil and maniacal. Even Lucifer would be shocked at the kinkiness if he witnessed it.

I'm not going to describe it because you could easily get traumatized.

Wade: Really? That's the reason why? Not the fact that you just don't want to?

Fuck off, Wade.

Wade: I WAS about to masturbate but your lame-ass excuses turned me off.
Ooh, ass.

446 words.

Forgive the cringy, cheesy pickup lines.