There is more?! (The Avengers: The Reality Show)

I'M BACK! And I think I still remember what I wanted to do with this story so HALLELUJAH!

Episode 4: More and More

Steve: Y/N, did I upset you? You ran off in such a hurry and I'm sorry if my dishonesty hurt your feelings.

You just hugged him immediately. He's just so kind and sweet.

He was taken off guard, but quickly gave in to your warm embrace.

Sam: We're back!

You: Jesus Christ!

You were startled and let go of Steve despite not wanting to. Sam and Bucky were back so soon. Which reminded you...

Steve: Sam! Buck! Great to see you guys.

*Bro hug between Cap and James*

You: Great to see you but I have to go talk to Peter again.

Peter, however, was gone. He had gone to pick up Scott.

You: Wade? Are you conveniently here so I have someone to rant to? No? Does that mean I'm not the main character anymore? So am I right about Bucky and Steve having a Bromance but you take out the B because their love for each other is an A?...which I now realise technically means that they're aromantic but that's not true...I think.

Bucky:...I am so confused.

You: Jiminy Cricket! You heard that?!

Bucky: You were talking out loud.

You: But why did you follow me?

Bucky: Something seemed wrong, and I wanted to see if my friend was okay.

You: Oh my God, you and Steve are perfect for each other.

Bucky: Y/N, you got it all wrong. Steve and I are just friends. But you clearly like him and I think he likes you. And that's normal in this day and age because back in my day-

You: I appreciate how nice you're being but please don't. And because of something that happened with you in another One-Shot, I need to tell you that the f-a-g word is no longer acceptable in human society.

Bucky:.....do you want my advice or-

You: I'm begging you.

Bucky: Ok, listen up.

Meanwhile:

Steve: Sam, I need your help.

Sam: Me?! Don't you usually get Buck when you need help?

Steve: Yeah but his advice doesn't work much in these situations.

Sam: Ok then, lay it on me!

Steve: There's this someone I like-

Sam: Cap has a crush?!

Steve: Yes, and I don't know how to ask them out.

Sam: Lemme tell you how it's done

Host: If you wanna know what happens next, you're gonna have to hear a word from our sponsors first!

This is very short and I'm aware of it, but I wanted to prove that I am not deceased so voila!

Also wouldn't it be funny if an ad played between this and the next chapter?

I'll try to update soon because it's 4AM right now and I should be asleep.

Mucho love

Human bean