The Bisexual 100 year-old virgin ( Steve Rogers x Male Reader)

Steve was frozen for 70 years, therefore he did not know much about technology, or basically anything else.

As nice as Steve was, you would never dare to tell him about your homosexuality, because a man from the 40s was probably homophobic... or sexist, but you doubted that last one was true.

Besides, you would never dare to tell anyone else either, other than your best friend Clint, but he figured it out, so it wasn't really much of a choice.

One day, Rogers asked for your help to use a laptop, immediately after helping him figure out how google worked, he excused himself and went to his room.

You thought to yourself: He probably has so many silly questions about slang and Instagram.

You weren't tech-savvy, so you went to your second favorite prank buddy and asked him to help you hack Captain America's laptop.

Tony: Oh my god, i'm gonna call Clint, he can't miss out on this.

While Steve's search history was loading up, Tony and Clint were speculating and betting on what its contents were.

When you saw what he had searched you were really shocked:

What does it mean if you have feelings for another man

How to look attractive

Sexy men

Sexy naked men

Two men having sex

Is gayness still illegal?

You instantly wiped his history clean and told Tony:

Nothing, he hasn't googled anything yet.

He was very seemingly disappointed but knew it was a matter of time before Steve had a question he wanted answered.

You headed to Steve's room:

"Hey Y/n, what's up?"

"I saw your search history"

"My what?"

You then explained everything and Steve was super embarrassed, but also mad, and then he started crying.

" I like women but guys too, i can't even choose, i'm a genetic freak, whether i have super soldier serum coursing through my veins or not. Besides, i shouldn't even have a choice, i should only like women."

" Have you ever had sex?"

- Why are you asking me that? I haven't ( he mumbled that last part).

- Look, it's okay to like guys now, you can get married to one. So whether your first is Adam or Madam, Eve or Steve, well, CONGRATULATIONS!

Steve chuckled: So what am i?

You: The Bisexual 100 year-old virgin.

- Are you Bisexual?

-No.

-oh.

-I'm...*sigh*, I'm gay.

-Oh!

-Wait, do you have feelings for someone?

- Yeah.

- Describe him, be blunt.

-He's nice, smart...sexy.

-oooooooh. Is he an Avenger?

- Yeah.

- I know a smart guy, i know a nice guy, i know a sexy guy ( you stared at him for a second), but the holy trinity, nah.

-HEY!!

- You're handsome, and sweet, but kind of a doofus.

-Hahahaha.

- Sooo, who is it?

- I don't wanna tell you.

- Really, 'cuz i can help you win him over, depending on the person.

- Can't you just give me the general idea?

-Fine: Step 1, The nicest things they do to you, do so for them.

Step 2, Be subtly flirty, give compliments, smile and wink.

Step 3, When you both are  alone, whisper at some point. Got it?

- I think so.

THE NEXT DAY

You usually cook for the avengers, but today, Steve made pancakes.

When you walked into the kitchen, Steve was cooking instead of you, and when he noticed you were in the kitchen he complimented your morning hair because it wasn't messy, then winked at you. "what the fuck" you thought.

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome". He then gave you the cutest smile EVER!!!!!!

Steve went into your room with a glass of orange juice, as he was handing it over to you, he "spilled" it  on your shirt.

You took your shirt off to get changed and Steve stared at you like a hawk ( so much for representing the "eagle country").

You didn't notice it.

Time skip

Steve: Hey, there's a funfair , and for once, I'm free, wanna go with me?

You: Sure.

Steve(whispers): We're gonna have fun.

On your way  there, you realised he was putting your advice to horrible use.
"Is he doing this as practice so I can tell him if he's doing it properly?" you thought.

You: Steve, clearly you're not great with the general idea, if you want me to help you, you're gonna have to tell me who you like.

Steve: What is an ideal date?
You: That depends on the person.
Steve: Give me the general idea.
You: Ugh, funfair, restaurants, movies.
Steve: I'll tell you at the end of the night.
You: Ok.

After the funfair, Steve took you to a restaurant and then to a movie.

You: Steve, tonight was fun but it's about time you tell me who you have feelings for.
Steve: Are you smart?
You:What?
Steve: Just answer the question.
You: I guess.
Steve: Are you nice?
You: I'm no asshole if that's what you mean.
Steve: Are you ugly?
You: I'm a 5¾.
Steve: Y/n, what is an ideal date?
You: Funfair  movie restaurant are 3 possibilities.
Steve: You are the holy trinity and I took you on the holy trinity of dates.
You: What are you saying?
Steve: I'm so into you, I can barely breathe.
You: Did you just quote Ariana Grande's "Into you".
Steve: I heard you listening to her before I entered your room and "spilled" OJ on you.
You: Wait, you purposefully splashed me?
Steve: To be fair, you look good shirtless.
(That made you blush)
Steve: Y/n, will you do me the honor of going on a date knowing it's a date?
You: Wow, I never expected THAT to happen, but yeah.
Steve: Can I... can I kiss you?
You: We haven't even gone on our date yet.

He made a sad puppy face, you laughed, then hugged him, then kissed his cheek.

You both blushed and giggled.

You looked at each other for a while, before leaning in for a kiss, until you were interrupted with a "oooooh".

It was Clint and Tony.

Tony: That explains the empty search history.

Clint: And the fact that Steve cooked.

You shot air at the door making it close.
You then proceeded to shoot water at Steve.
"Vengeance".        Words: 1,035.
A/N: Steve is SO CUTE!