Love Triangle One-Shot #3: Peter Parker and Steve Rogers

Deadpool: Wait a second, what about...

We already did this bit...SKIP:

When you weren't defeating villains left and right, you would read Avengers fanfic, and it was hilarious.

All the relationships in Avengers Tower stayed in Avengers Tower, so it was hilarious when people's FanFiction was accurate.

And then, you found this:

"Steve Rogers × Spellcaster"

You burst into fits of laughter, and Rogers heard you, because you were very loud.

Steve: What's so funny?

You: Remember Wattpad? The app where people write Fiction?

Steve: Yes?

You: Look.

You showed it to him, and that broke his heart, you found the idea of both of you together amusing.

You: It says you're a bisexual who's struggling with his sexuality. You're the straightest dude I know. And also you're in love with the newest recruit.

Steve: Umm...excuse me.

He left the room.

Deadpool: This could be a Steve One-Shot, why does my petey-pie need to be involved? This is not what I meant last time.

Peter: Who are you shouting at?

Deadpool: It's nothing, baby boy.

Peter: STOP CALLING ME THAT!

Deadpool: Angry much?

Peter: You disrespect me all the time, I tell you to call me Peter, you call me petey-pie. On missions, I always tell you to call me spidey, you call me baby boy.

Deadpool: And what's wrong with that?

Peter: I don't like being treated like a pet.

Deadpool: I'm sorry, I didn't think...

Peter: You never think! You know what? I'm sick of you...it's over.

Deadpool: Baby boy...

Peter: STOP CALLING ME THAT! ALSO, I'm tired of you killing people, you don't need to be a contract killer, you're an Avenger, clearly you have a problem.

Deadpool: I was doing it for us...

Peter: How so?

Deadpool: I...I...I

Peter: Exactly, you're just doing it because murder arouses you.

Deadpool: No...no... y-you you don't understand.

Peter: Bye.

You: Pete, what's wrong.

Peter: I *sniffle* broke up with Wade.

You: Come here.

You gave him a hug, something he really needed, especially from you. But why did he do that? Did the terms baby boy and petey pie really annoy him? But what if there was someone else? Someone like you.

And Wilson was crying too...that's new.

He found nobody to comfort him and accidentally stumbled into Steve's room...with Steve in it...crying.

Steve: What's wrong?

Wade: What is wrong?

Steve: I, I fell in love with someone and they don't like me back.