The Multiverse: New Year Special

I have an idea of what to do for part 100 but I feel like it would be too confusing.

You: Why are you all looking at me like that?

Tony:...for the sake of Steve, I'm not throwing a party so-

You: Goddamnit, not again.

Peter: Why not? Give us a reason not to.

You: The multiverse would literally collapse in on itself.

Stephen: That's not true.

You: In the functions of the normal universe you would be correct but have I not told you we live in the Wattpad realm? This is the stuff of fiction, nothing makes sense. Hell, I shouldn't even exist because I don't have determined physical features because my looks are interpreted by several people.

Peter: What do you mean? We can see what you look like.

You: Depending on other people's minds. I could be a horse right now because the author's imagination is stupid.

I do have an annoying mind.

Peter: What was that?!

You: You see?

This is supposed to be New Year related, this is just breaking the 4th wall.

You: Seems appropriate to me.

I have readers to please

You: I don't think they really care.

Stephen: It seems Y/N is correct.

You: I don't even have an actual name.
I could be Gabriel but I'm also...Jasper?
I don't know people don't usually have their real names as their profiles.
Anyways, it doesn't make sense. Closest it got was when I was a rape victim-

Peter: You were a rape victim?

You: Well yes, but actually no. Anyways, I'm trying to say that this one time I specifically had brown hair & eyes.

Yeah, that was dumb of me.

You: Shut up, stop trying to control this narrative.

Click you was much nicer in comparison.

You: No, don't tell me you're from that other fanfic. Jesus Christ, ironically, there WAS a crossover it just was with the disembodied voice.

Peter: What are you talking about?

You: Just let me show you.

You: Wait, does that mean you're A? The metaphorical entity? And now this is advertising of the- no one's gonna read it if they're not fans of the YouTubers! What is the logic here? Also, what? You're now our author too? Are you also a metaphor be...

You: Wait, does that mean you're A? The metaphorical entity? And now this is advertising of the- no one's gonna read it if they're not fans of the YouTubers! What is the logic here? Also, what? You're now our author too? Are you also a metaphor because this is a multiverse with superpowers.

Stephen: My head hurts.

Tony: Good to know another disembodied voice is here to ruin the fun.

You: Ultron was an AI who gave himself a physical form I don't see the similarities. Also, at least Ultron was kinda funny.

Steve: I'm going to ignore the fact that you called a genocidal robot funny and instead focus on the fact that there is a disembodied voice that isn't
F.R.I.D.A.Y!

You: Can this just be a new year-

How could this possibly be a New Year One-Shot? There isn't gonna be a party. What? Do you want a New Year's kiss type of thing? Fine, let's just do that. Somewhere else because it does not work in this environment.

You: Gladly.

487 words