Since when? (Reality Show Part 5)

You: I know my days have been worsening but optimism is key to happiness...I think.

You walk into the kitchen, hoping to be able to talk to Steve.

You: Hey Steve!

Steve: I'm busy, Y/N. I've got to go.

You: *sigh* Maybe it isn't.

Steve: What isn- uh..goodbye.

You: Have a nice day...ugh. Maybe Tony will be in a good mood?

Host: He must be really desperate if he's trying to talk to Tony.

You enter the lab to see Bruce and Tony working on something, which isn't uncommon.

You: Hey guys.

Bruce: Oh hey, Y/N.

Tony: Yeah whatever. What do you want?

You: I'm just being polite.

Tony: Right *eye roll* But why are you here? In my lab, you're not a scientist.

You: Oh my. Have a nice day.

You walk around the rooms, looking for someone, but no one's in sight.

You: Nice try, Clint. Better luck next time! Have a great day.

Clint: This is a bust.

You: Nat? Hello?

Nat swiftly sneaks up on you and-

You: *turns around* Why are you trying to practice on me? I've been catching Clint for...it's nice that you're practing your skills, Nat.

Nat: You seem optimistic.

You: I'm trying. I just have no one to talk to and it bums me out *sits down*.

Nat: You can talk to me *sits down*.

You: Nat, I'm what people call "annoying". Also, it'd be a waste of your time. I know you've been actively trying to get more and more busy to do good so I wouldn't wanna add my problems to your to-do list.

Nat: Can't you talk to Peter? Isn't he your best friend? And what about Steve?

You: Peter is busy with Sco-ool, school. And Steve...*sigh* Steve won't even talk to me.

Nat: You have to try and talk to him. Ask him what's wrong.

You: I would if he wasn't "busy" all the time.

Nat: He could be genuinely busy.

You: Maybe. What about you, what are your problems? You can vent to me if you want (No not that type of vent).

Nat: Ok sure. I sometimes feel like I'm a meaningless speck in the universe and that my red ledger can't be wiped because it was drawn in permanent marker.

You: Wow...that was a lot. Also, that is exactly my type of wording. Since when do you talk like that?

Nat: I didn't mean to, it just..happened.

You: Well, Nat, you've done a lot of good for the world and your red ledger has been bleached out by your good actions. You're an amazing person, Nat. Don't underestimate yourself.

Nat: Thanks. What about Deadpool? That mercenary. Can't you talk to him?

You: I have no idea where he is.

Nat: You can always talk to me, Y/N. I'll be there.

You: Thanks.

Thor: Thy hath returned!