Oxytocin (Bucky Barnes)

You: Enjoying your cereal?

Bucky: Yes?

You: Good. Good. Breakfast is...cool.

Bucky: Why do you always act like this?

You: Oh, you mean when I speak in a weird manner for no absolute reason and use comedy as an incredibly unhealthy coping mechanism? No clue.

Bucky: It's funny how we were both stuck at Hydra and the differences between how we both turned out are astonishingly huge.

You: That's where you're wrong mister, I've always been like this. Besides, that's very sad and not at all funny. Look at you, you're all sad, moody, depressed. Me? I'm doing great! I'm love sick and can't express my emotions OR feelings!

Bucky: Love-sick?

You: I don't wanna talk about it. The last thing I need is a resurgence of Oxytocin.

Bucky: Y/N, you need to open up to somebody; without Steve, I would still be a mindless killing machine.

You: Right...Steve. And how IS...Steve?

Bucky: I don't know. I haven't heard from him since he was sent on that mission 2 months ago.

You: How sad. You must be really lonely.

Bucky: Actually, shockingly enough, Sam has been keeping me company.

You: Right...Wilson.

Wade: Did someone call out my name?

You: Fuck off, Jumanji.

Bucky: Y/N, that is not a healthy way of communicating.

Wade: Am I the only one that's noticed that this is more of a Normal, Generic Fanfic than the One-Shot WITH the title "NORMAL, GENERIC, FANFIC! (Steve)"

You: Fu-...*clears throat* I would like you to go away.

Bucky: See? That's a bit better, don't you think?

You: I guess so. Uh, thanks Buck.

Bucky: Anytime.

Sam: Hey guys.

You: Hi...Sam.

Sam: Hey?

Bucky: What's up with that weird tone whenever-

You: I mention a very close friend of yours? It's called snarkiness. I'm being...snarky.

Bucky: Why?

You: Because...Oxytocin.

(Random Eye Reveal)

(Random Eye Reveal)

Bucky: What do you-

You: Also jealousy. Anyways, or anyway apparently, I must away. I am too embarrassed by myself to sit next to you. Enjoy your morning and the rest of the day. And considering you will no longer be seeing me today, good night!