A songfic?!

Bullying-Part 2

This is experimental

Like in Phase 2 of Marvel.

They tried to be nice and make it up to you, but you were pissed. It just didn't make sense to you.

Steve: Can we just put the past behind us.

You: The "past"? A week of bullying me, and the reveal happened a week ago!

And then you realised...you're the new avenger, you must've gotten some sort of public attention. If you could just find a way to outshine them, then well, we can start with the song...also revenge.

Now I'm out here looking like revenge

Feeling like a ten,

You followed Spider-Man during his patrols, and stole the credit for everything  (damn you, vulture) [Not the villain]

the best I ever been.

And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this but I gets worse (wait a minute)

You even upgraded an Iron Man suit.

Now you're out here looking like regret

Ain't too proud to beg, second chance you'll never get

And let's be honest, solidifying Steve's shield with limestone and acid (It doesn't make sense, don't judge me), was a turn-on.

And yeah I know, how bad it must hurt to see me like this but it gets worse (wait a minute)

Everyone was pissed at Steve.

Now payback is a bad bitch

And baby I'm the baddest

You fuckin' with a savage

Can't have this,Can't have this (ah)

And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah

Comeuppance.

Fuck you, fuck you

Fuck you very very much

And guess what, they organized an intervention.

Tony: You need to stop taking attention away from us.

You: Well that's selfish, I'm here saving the world and you're butthurt over attention, are you 5? Grow up.

Clint: Whybare you making him stop, it's a turn-on.

You: Shut up and go have more sex with  Bruce. Also, your arrows should now be able to explode whenever near a target.
Here, now you can definitely have sex with Bruce *wink*.

BABY I'M SORRY (I'M NOT SORRY) ×2

BEING SO BAD GOT ME FEELIN' SO GOOD

SHOWING YOU UP LIKE I KNEW THAT I WOULD.

Deadpool: You need to officiate our wedding.

Peter: Wade, we've been dating for 2 months, stop being so embarrassing.

You: It's Spideypool, of course you're getting married.

Deadpool: We need to be BFFs.

You: Fourth wall breakers in the flesh

Peter: Not that again.

Deadpool and You: AGAIN?!

You: YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!

Tony: What about...?

You: If you want me to stop improving the team, fuck me, and that's a serious offer because I'm horny. No, in fact, Steve has to fuck me, and that's not ha...

Steve: I'll do it.

You: What?

Steve: I'll have...sex...with.......*gulp* you.

You: You're joking right?

Steve: No.

He stood up and walked towards you, exhaling carbon dioxide right in your face.

You: You wouldn't dare.

Steve: I'm the 100 year-old virgin...watch me.

He pulled your lips into his powerful mouth, your tongue kissing his thin lips whilst connected his tongue to yours, ot was hot and messy. You took this to the bedroom..yours.

He was left in his boxers and you observed his body, the pecs, the abs  the hair, mmhh delicious.

You stared making out again, soon enough you were both naked,both rock hard.

You rubbed your dicks together, the technical term is "sword fight" and it was just the beginning.

His dick was big, you could barely swallow 3 inches, 9 is a difficult task.

Steve: Just lick.

The pre-cut was oozing down the tip, you swallowed it, enjoying the salty taste, it was all exhilarating.

Now was the time for the main attraction, Steve was gonna ride you.

He sat on you, you placed your dick into his perfect hole between his sexy bubble butt, and he rode you like a bull.

Thank god for the soundproof walls.

"Steeve, Steve,Steve,ahaaaah."

You both just laid there on your bed, breathing heavily.

Steve had a smirk on his face.

"Do you still hate me now?"

"Yes"

"Oh".

You: Look,I... why would you do that?

Steve: It was a compatibility test.

You: What?

Steve: Look, for the past decade I've been...lonely, I wanted to see if maybe you were compatible with me because I need someone to love and cherish...a partner.And I know I went to drastic measures but, I couldn't help it.

Tears were escaping his eyes, you knew how loneliness felt, you felt it everyday.

You: Tell you what, let's go on a date, and see where this goes.

Steve: Really?

You: Yeah, you're a generally sweet guy, I haven't seen that yet but I've heard it, I need to settle down too, and I want a dog.

Deadpool: FanFic with a dog!

You: How did you hear that.

Deadpool: Fourth wall is broken, empty space is not soundproof, compadré.

You: I wanna cuddle.

Steve: Sure.

And so you spooned, you were comfortable for once.

Deadpool proposed to Pete that same day and he said no...and then proposed to him.

854 words

Best I could do spnfanboy777

Honestly went kind of well.